What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Clownahan firing and effect on recruits...

Seems to me that the baseball program at kNU is in pretty good shape. The Football program is definitely in need of Osborn's full attention. Actually, if you are from Kneebrasky and believe in the divinity of Devaney and his son TO, you would actually say that TO comes to save the sinners not the saved. ; )

C'mon. At least look at how LP turned out. Think about how it might have been without football to guide him into his respectable life.....wait, it didn't do jack for LP other than give him a NC ring to sell at a pawn shop for some quick cash.:huh:
good use of sarcasm... I like it!

HC and keeping SOME current staffers, I think Watson has a good chance to stay for sure,

Can one of you cornholers please explain the love affair with Watson. The buffs hate him, yet every post I read on this and Redout and other, ****tier, fusker boards talk about how they want the new head coach to keep Watson.

Is this all because of 62-36? Seriously, I don't get the love for a buff re-tred.

the team actually played better in spurts with watson calling the plays this year, I think that ads to it.

Sounds liek to me they want to erase Callahan's existence but actually like some aspect of what was happening and hope it can continue under Watson.

I agree - very confusing...but by all means keep him!

Sounds liek to me they want to erase Callahan's existence but actually like some aspect of what was happening and hope it can continue under Watson.

I agree - very confusing...but by all means keep him!
I think you are very warm here..... If the spread/option can be folded into the WCO and the WCO can be scaled back a bit.... I agree the fans and rumblings I hear is that Watson is viewed as dynamic not tired.... I really have zero first hand knowledge of him.

Seems to me that the baseball program at kNU is in pretty good shape. The Football program is definitely in need of Osborn's full attention. Actually, if you are from Kneebrasky and believe in the divinity of Devaney and his son TO, you would actually say that TO comes to save the sinners not the saved. ; )

Nebraska baseball is not in good shape, anderson is on the hot seat. They had a good season 2 years ago, until they 2'd and q'd at home in the regional, including a loss to the 4 seed. Last year they were in the middle of the big 12 and received a 3 seed in the regional...lost that. The locker room was a mess last year, they had to dismiss one of the best players in the country, he went home in the middle of a game. if they dont have a good year, "TO"(not the real one in dallas) as they call him, will have to fire another coach. A lot of those classy fans in lincoln were calling for it to happen after last season

My two cents on the Dr. Tom interim coaching thing:

I know those guys on Huskerboard are drooling all over themselves, unfortunately for them now that he is pretending to be the coach some of them have deluded themselves into thinking that Tom will stay on in some other coaching capacity, poor guys....lol Now for him recruiting, I think his presence will help on anyone they are having a hard time landing in their own state but outside of that I cannot see what difference it will make. I don't see some kid from SoCal getting all riled up for Dr. Tom's visit when the child was probably 7-8 the last time the good doctor was acually patrolling the sideline. So as much as they think this will help, without the possibility of an actual coach in place I do not see them lining anyone else up yet until the kid knows who he will play for.

I know those guys on Huskerboard are drooling all over themselves, unfortunately for them now that he is pretending to be the coach some of them have deluded themselves into thinking that Tom will stay on in some other coaching capacity, poor guys....lol Now for him recruiting, I think his presence will help on anyone they are having a hard time landing in their own state but outside of that I cannot see what difference it will make. I don't see some kid from SoCal getting all riled up for Dr. Tom's visit when the child was probably 7-8 the last time the good doctor was acually patrolling the sideline. So as much as they think this will help, without the possibility of an actual coach in place I do not see them lining anyone else up yet until the kid knows who he will play for.

exactly...only kids from nebraska care who he is. I agree 100%

:popcorn: I feel left out. :finger2:

how could you? seems to me allbuffers thought you were a shoo-in for the husker groom. :smile2:

Here we go again with the same old posts. Like I said before que the "This is a buffs board and if don't like it blah blah blah." You would argue with me about the sky being blue just to try and make a point. :lol:

there you go again getting all pissy because people disagree with you on your take on tom.

The guys who actually think he is going to stay around as head coach are delusional at best! He did it just so he could go and do recruiting business and that is all. Once he names a head coach and that head coach puts his staff in place he'll be done with that job. :wink2:

how could you? seems to me allbuffers thought you were a shoo-in for the husker groom. :smile2:

there you go again getting all pissy because people disagree with you on your take on tom.

Yeah, your right I got pissy...............give me a break!? :moon:

Well you guys don't have a "rolling eyes" icon so I couldn't place that in the last sentence so I just mooned you instead. :lol:

if you wish to deny the presence of estrogen, it is a worthless pursuit. your vagina hurt so bad you had to neg rep a buff fan to feel better. :lol:

classic.

i went ahead and just passed you the double friendly finger, in honor of the ubercute huskers posted to netturds.

The guys who actually think he is going to stay around as head coach are delusional at best! He did it just so he could go and do recruiting business and that is all. Once he names a head coach and that head coach puts his staff in place he'll be done with that job. :wink2:

You are missing the point of his post. It's not that anyone here (at least not me) thinks that TO will stick around as head coach. I understand exactly why he named himself interim HC.

While Nebraska fans fall to the ground and wet their pants whenever his name is mentioned, most people (especially young people) barely know who he is. So what good is it going to do to have TO running around the country recruiting for his program that has no HC and no staff? I suspect not much.

You are missing the point of his post. It's not that anyone here (at least not me) thinks that TO will stick around as head coach. I understand exactly why he named himself interim HC.

While Nebraska fans fall to the ground and wet their pants whenever his name is mentioned, most people (especially young people) barely know who he is. So what good is it going to do to have TO running around the country recruiting for his program that has no HC and no staff? I suspect not much.

true, true.

but for a sker to understand that, you have to play connect the dots. according to them, solich and cally are responsible for single handedly destroying the walk on program. the ncaa had nothing to do with it. :smile2:

if you wish to deny the presence of estrogen, it is a worthless pursuit. your vagina hurt so bad you had to neg rep a buff fan to feel better. :lol:

classic.

i went ahead and just passed you the double friendly finger, in honor of the ubercute huskers posted to netturds.

No, I neg repped him because he called him a POS not because of his total opinion. I find it surprising how much you are trying to act like his mother when I'm sure he can stand up for himself. It seems you like to get in the middle of everything around here just so you can feel important I guess? I really don't care what you think about Husker fans because trust me I feel the same way about you lady. :thumbsup:

I know which thread he is talking about though and I understand what he is saying. Some of those guys are being delusional if they think T.O. is going to stick around and stay as a coach. I agree that most young people are going to have no clue who he is and it's probably more for the in-state kids and the kids right around the state of Nebraska.

true, true.

but for a sker to understand that, you have to play connect the dots. according to them, solich and cally are responsible for single handedly destroying the walk on program. the ncaa had nothing to do with it. :smile2:

I find it really quite amusing that you "know" so much about our program. I also choose not to continue to argue you with you because we'll be here until the end of freakin time while we are turning to dust arguing our points. Both of us are hard-headed and are not going to let this argument rest.

I find it really quite amusing that you "know" so much about our program. I also choose not to continue to argue you with you because we'll be here until the end of freakin time while we are turning to dust arguing our points. Both of us are hard-headed and are not going to let this argument rest.

She's a Buff fan as am I. Were fascinated with your teams suffering. We just cant help it. :smile2:

No, I neg repped him because he called him a POS not because of his total opinion. I find it surprising how much you are trying to act like his mother when I'm sure he can stand up for himself. It seems you like to get in the middle of everything around here just so you can feel important I guess? I really don't care what you think about Husker fans because trust me I feel the same way about you lady. :thumbsup:

did i hurt your feelings? Is TO (not the real one in dallas) your grandfather, great-grandfather, great-great grandfather? what do you care what i call him? I can stick up for myself, but i appreciate someone else owning you, while sticking up for me.

Okay, your right. There do you feel better. :wink2:

Yes we own you...you admitted it

did i hurt your feelings? Is TO (not the real one in dallas) your grandfather, great-grandfather, great-great grandfather? what do you care what i call him? I can stick up for myself, but i appreciate someone else owning you, while sticking up for me.

Yes we own you...you admitted it

Oh, okay. I think it's cute what you and your mother have going on here. :thumbsup:

She's a Buff fan as am I. Were fascinated with your teams suffering. We just cant help it. :smile2:

That's okay I can deal with it. Your really a Husker fan in denial I totally understand. You'll feel better if you just come out and say that your a fan. :smile2:

Dear BIGREDIOWAN-

Here is the reality...go to your own board and stop wasting all of our time! I don't understand for the life of me why you and other cornholers continue to troll our board. Really, I know that you have nothing else in your life other then kNU football, but seriously...get a F**KING life! Negative rep this:thumbsup: you POS!

TO had his day and it is gone...just as Coach Mac had his. Neither of them are going to come back and HGH their players and offer their daughters up for recruits and players to bang on. But, you corndogs refuse to let it go.

GET OFF OUR BOARD AND DON'T LET OUR 65 POINTS HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!

P.S. Leave our women alone!

First post huh??? If you look at our board I greet buff fans with open arms. Ask the ones that have come over there to discuss football. They come over there to support their team and stick up for them and I do the same. It makes for some interesting discussions and at times can be quite amusing. It's a way to pass the time and considering off-season is fast approaching for all of football any discussion is a good discussion. There are two different buff fans on this board. The ones that can get their point across in a semi-respectful or fully respectful way and then there are other ones................well like you. That pretty much just need attention because they were abused as children. Bring up the scoreboard all you want b*tch, but we own your ass in total record. :thumbsup:

Actually, no...non of us are closet corndogs....we have other things to do then watch corn grow and discuss ethanol production. Oh yeah, we have 4 pro sports teams and the mountains to boot.

You are a loser...GO F**K YOURSELF!

:bs::bs::bs:

Hey.............46 wins 17 losses and 2 ties. Good luck winning 29 years in a row to turn that one around. Go ahead with your insults because it useless to argue with someone like you. Don't forget to take your meds by the way. :wink2:

Again living in the past! "We own your ass in total record" Again, all I need to know happened about a week ago. Why can't you let the past go and move forward? And as for "passing the time"...see above post. We have other things to do.

:bowdown::bowdown:

Really so your saying that Buff fans don't live in the past?! Seems to me that some of them constantly bring up the 62-36 loss that we suffered. We sucked this year and if you had been on this board for more than 10 minutes you would know that I have admitted to that numerous times. By the way moron I'm not from Nebraska and I've never lived there. I just liked the team and I did live in Denver for awhile so you can stop with the mountains bulls*it cause I've been there. Maybe you could get lost up there.

Again living in the past! "We own your ass in total record" Again, all I need to know happened about a week ago. Why can't you let the past go and move forward? And as for "passing the time"...see above post. We have other things to do.

:bowdown::bowdown:

Dude - Go easy on our rival posters. This ain't Netbuffs -We welcome folks from other teams if they play nice. Besides, Bigrediowan has over 300 times as many posts as you at this point. :huh:

Back