What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach A is a cocktease

Awesome the staff feels it has a legitimate shot at TW. Great mentality to go in with. I hope they are right. Will Alec still be in Boulder for his visit? He won't hurt recruiting.

Awesome the staff feels it has a legitimate shot at TW. Great mentality to go in with. I hope they are right. Will Alec still be in Boulder for his visit? He won't hurt recruiting.
Most likely... Alec is always in boulder

didnt he sign already... so im assuming he got a signing bonus
According to initial reports, I could be wrong, no rookies signed. If this is the case, they are just living off loaned money. Whether it be from Agents, or other sources borrowing against future earnings.

According to initial reports, I could be wrong, no rookies signed. If this is the case, they are just living off loaned money. Whether it be from Agents, or other sources borrowing against future earnings.

You are correct.

I love that recruiting appears to be a team goal for these guys

If the mayor can pull Wallace we might have to make him an assistant recruiter.

How do we feel about the coaches (namely A) blatantly tweeting about the recruiting? I mean we have to assume that Ty is reading that, I'm not necessarily sure a tweet like that instills confidence in our program... On the contrary, it is nice to be constantly updated.

How do we feel about the coaches (namely A) blatantly tweeting about the recruiting? I mean we have to assume that Ty is reading that, I'm not necessarily sure a tweet like that instills confidence in our program... On the contrary, it is nice to be constantly updated.
My concern is him talking about specific recruits. Very strict NCAA rules, he has already mentioned two in the last hour. Not by name but it isn't hard to figure out.
I like the updates though.

My concern is him talking about specific recruits. Very strict NCAA rules, he has already mentioned two in the last hour. Not by name but it isn't hard to figure out.
I like the updates though.

He's not talking about specific recruits. We're making an assumption about who he is talking about. Well played, I say.

If the mayor can pull Wallace we might have to make him an assistant recruiter.

just saw this from Dinwiddie´s commitment about a year ago.
¨I'm going to work as hard as humanly possible so I'm ready to go right away. The coaches said I'll really have a chance to get a lot of early playing time and I definitely want to step in right away. We are going to challenge these Pac 10 teams and beat them. I'm going to do everything I can to get the best players to Colorado and just do everything in my power to make us winners."

So far it looks like he wasn´t playin around...

He continues...
tom_abatemarco_normal.jpg

3 minutes ago

Dammit, he is still doing that... I told him that Who's your Taddy was better and he said Roll Taddy was here to stay.

He doesn't seem to get that you can't combine roll tad and who's your taddy into roll taddy. Just sounds...bad..

I've decided to create a new winter beverage that shall be dubbed the "Hot Taddy".

What should go in this libation?

Back