What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

I'm glad everyone here showed that they are open-minded and tolerant of alternative views.
austin powers GIF

Maybe you should stay in your ****ing lane and shut the **** up.

And you're absolutely wrong in your suspicion about who set it up. Watch the video. He brought his own interior designer with him, and she put it together based on what he wanted.

****ing boomers.
That seems overly harsh. But yeah, the videos done to this point have shown how CP communicated his desires for how he wanted things set up in his office as well as all the other spaces. Dude is very intentional about this stuff.

Not to piss people off, but:

I don't like the office they put together for him. Looks cheap and too flashy to me. And not well thought out: the 'catch phrases' behind his desk, draw the visitor's attention more than neccessary.

He likes the "prime" aspect of his persona, but CP is also a man who walked out of an interview because he was addressed by his 1st name, rather that 'Coach Sanders' or 'Coach Prime'. He wants respect in addition to attention.

He should have an office similar to a corporate president or highly succesful businessman. Something that exudes wealth, dignity and power.
That's his inner-sanctum and it needs revisiting. (my guess is CU designed the office, and 'surprised' him.)
season 13 GIF

Yes, I know all of this and agree that it's a good thing for the program. All I'm saying is I'm not going to be glued to SM or youtube consuming all of it.
I'm in agreement. I find the SM content boring and don't generally watch it (I watched some stuff early on). But I recognize that it's not aimed at me, and that it builds Prime's brand, and, by proxy CU's and that it is great for recruiting.

I'm in agreement. I find the SM content boring and don't generally watch it (I watched some stuff early on). But I recognize that it's not aimed at me, and that it builds Prime's brand, and, by proxy CU's and that it is great for recruiting.
exactly

I don't watch a lot of stuff in general outside of live sports. Mostly Buffs stuff, so I end up seeing most of the SM vids even though I don't check the channels. I don't even know what I subscribe to on Instagram - for the most part, I just subscribe when I see a player asks in order to help support his brand value.

Back