What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

They start the video off with Travis Hunter. He makes things look so easy. Looks like he jumps 5 ft with no effort.

Shilo and Prime stay funny.

Also, Prime owns the CC and Dal Ward. Just completely revamping the cafeteria menu, bringing in DJs on Fridays. What a crazy, and I assume good, change the non football athletes are also going through with Prime in Boulder.

Wow. His reach and ability to connect is truly incredible

I didn't realize how long he is.
James Franco Reaction GIF

I have a GB Packer letterman jacket and never wear it. I think it takes a certain body shape AND personal style for someone over the age of 22 to look good in one.
I was like a baby giving up my woobie when I went to college and had to give up my letterman’s jacket. Good thing i got a job where I’ve got essentially the same thing in my flight jacket. Make no mistake, we are indeed a group of overgrown high schoolers.

Back