What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

We need to make it clear in comments etc that red isn’t allowed in there. His slides, last week the snapper had on a red sweatshirt, there was a red jacket or blanket or some **** in the players lounge by the barber chair.
This bull**** needs to stop
Nah, I think we’re beyond that. Some of those “traditions” have been at the root of the downfall of this program. If Prime eventually wants to institute something like that, great, but the pride and tradition of the Colorado buffaloes was entrusted to the timid and the weak for 15+ years. Let’s try this approach

Last edited:
We need to make it clear in comments etc that red isn’t allowed in there. His slides, last week the snapper had on a red sweatshirt, there was a red jacket or blanket or some **** in the players lounge by the barber chair.
This bull**** needs to stop
You seem to forget that team is in a different conference and hasn’t beaten us in 12 years.

My sense is that most of the nation assumed that we have substandard facilities. There was all that work to create this state-of-the-art facility, and somehow it was never exploited (which I believe was why MM was terminated - but obviously it didn't get better after that).

My sense is that most of the nation assumed that we have substandard facilities. There was all that work to create this state-of-the-art facility, and somehow it was never exploited (which I believe was why MM was terminated - but obviously it didn't get better after that).

Or maybe he's just never been around football training facilities much.

That seems unrelated to my point.

I don't think it is.

Your point paraphrased "He seems surprised by the size of the locker room. Because the team was garbage people (who follow the sport and engage with it) possibly assumed our facilities were garbage".

My point is that he's an outsider who just may not have been around football training facilities in general much and who seems surprised about football facilities in general, not specifically CU's.

Kim C has a great rack
comedy central GIF by Workaholics

I don't think it is.

Your point paraphrased "He seems surprised by the size of the locker room. Because the team was garbage people (who follow the sport and engage with it) possibly assumed our facilities were garbage".

My point is that he's an outsider who just may not have been around football training facilities in general much and who seems surprised about football facilities in general, not specifically CU's.
Sorry for the confusion. I was talking about the assumptions of more (lots of) people. Not just Lil Wayne.

Sorry for the confusion. I was talking about the assumptions of more (lots of) people. Not just Lil Wayne.
Yeah, there are still national CFB guys who think our facilities are “probably fine”, but not close to some of the top programs. Granted, I haven’t seen many of the top program facilities, but from all accounts CU is on the same level or better than most

Yeah, there are still national CFB guys who think our facilities are “probably fine”, but not close to some of the top programs. Granted, I haven’t seen many of the top program facilities, but from all accounts CU is on the same level or better than most
I've heard those facilities cost upwards of 177 million (correct me if I'm wrong). They had better be good lol.

Back