What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

John Travolta Grease GIF by TIFF

modern day rap/hip hop is ****ing horrible.
A buddy and I were talking about the Lil’ Wayne tree of rap the other week. We couldn’t understand why so many people like him and guys like Drake, etc. when there have been so many artists out there that seem to not gain more than a loyal following/grassroots type fanbase.

Face tattoos, rainbow hair braids, and pharmaceuticals in soda are what the kids can relate to?

One of the few who is relevant to Prime's generation and the current players' generation (and everyone in between). Allbuffs never disappoints with the old man get off my lawn moments, though.
"I like a lot of modern music. Lady Gaga was great in A Star is Born and her Tony Bennett duets. And I really love that young whippersnapper Michael Buble."

These are literally the comments of every generation about the next generation's anything. Also, don't compare Wayne to these current weirdo kids with face tats rapping about drugs, he's a classic and modern hip hop sucks! (Intentionally ironic and also how I feel lol)

These are literally the comments of every generation about the next generation's anything. Also, don't compare Wayne to these current weirdo kids with face tats rapping about drugs, he's a classic and modern hip hop sucks! (Intentionally ironic and also how I feel lol)
It's because young people are always into stupid things - it's a timeless tradition. I'm not sure why this is about old people - they're simply the ones pointing it out.

It's not like we're (the old people) looking back on the stupid things that we were into and saying "yeah, that was as relevant/important as I thought it was at the time". Young people just don't know how stupid they are, so pointing it out is really just a service.

Teen Witch Dance GIF

It's because young people are always into stupid things - it's a timeless tradition. I'm not sure why this is about old people - they're simply the ones pointing it out.

It's not like we're (the old people) looking back on the stupid things that we were into and saying "yeah, that was as relevant/important as I thought it was at the time". Young people just don't know how stupid they are, so pointing it out is really just a service.

Teen Witch Dance GIF
I dunno, I know a lot of old men that still think grunge was good. And jam bands.

Teen Witch Dance GIF
Nah ya'll are just looking at the stupid things you're still into and saying, "yeah that's as relevant/important as I think it is right now"

To the haters of my post (credit to Ice Cube)

The bigger the cap, the bigger the peelin',
Who gives a **** about a punk-ass villain?
You're gettin' ****ed real quick,
And NWD Buffs dick, is smellin' like FLounders ****.

Tried to dis 66BUFF, it wasn't worth it
'Cause the broomstick fit your ass so perfect.
Cut my hair and I'll cut them balls,
'Cause I heard you're, like, givin' up the drawers.

No Vaseline. Nice!

"No Vaseline" is a weird choice for proving your hip hop bona fides.

Unless you are trying to prove you are antisemitic and homophobic as well.

Vile piece of work that is, and I like Cube.

Anyway, back on subject.

dave chappelle GIF

The only reason to own a flannel shirt is to tie it around your waist. FASHION FACT.
False. I would wear a flannel shirt (over a henley, over a t-shirt) AND tie a flannel shirt around my waist.

I got stuck in Athens, Georgia once (helicopters don't do well in ice storms) and caught a concert at The 40 Watt. I tried to chat up a couple of sorority girls (wearing little black cocktail dresses in an ice storm) out front and one of them looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, we don't have any change."

That's when I knew I'd made it!

Last edited:
Back