What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

I believe we’ll be much better than expected, but at the end of the day we have a sample size of 1. We have no idea of the dropoff in TCU this year and if they should even be ranked.

I’m not trying to take anything away from the Buffs incredible game on Saturday, just saying that I’m a little worried about how fast the hype train is rolling right now.

I believe we’ll be much better than expected, but at the end of the day we have a sample size of 1. We have no idea of the dropoff in TCU this year and if they should even be ranked.

I’m not trying to take anything away from the Buffs incredible game on Saturday, just saying that I’m a little worried about how fast the hype train is rolling right now.
I would be very worried if we don't have CP. If there is one guy who knows how to deal with the overwhelming hype train, that's CP

The reason I’m not going to worry about the overwhelming hype right now is because Prime brought this on himself and the team. He’s been pumping it up and running his victory laps that throw gas on the fire purposely. He knows how to refocus and manage it

Next up discussion on Travis Hunter

Prime on live at 930AM mt
Old School Reaction GIF

The reason I’m not going to worry about the overwhelming hype right now is because Prime brought this on himself and the team. He’s been pumping it up and running his victory laps that throw gas on the fire purposely. He knows how to refocus and manage it
He can refocus and manage it all he wants, but if we don’t have the talent and depth on the DL it won’t matter. Teams like Oregon, Utah, and USC are going to put up 50+ on us if we can’t figure that side of the ball out. The PAC actually looks stacked this year.

Again, I’m really encouraged by most of what I saw on Saturday and they blew away my expectations, but it’s a long season and in my opinion all the talk of 10 wins and 3 heisman finalists etc. is still very premature.

He can refocus and manage it all he wants, but if we don’t have the talent and depth on the DL it won’t matter. Teams like Oregon, Utah, and USC are going to put up 50+ on us if we can’t figure that side of the ball out. The PAC actually looks stacked this year.

Again, I’m really encouraged by most of what I saw on Saturday and they blew away my expectations, but it’s a long season and in my opinion all the talk of 10 wins and 3 heisman finalists etc. is still very premature.

Prime acknowledged during his interview that he next needs to bring in some top dawgs on the OL and DL

Yeah...I don't like hearing that.
Come on, now.

We always want to see these young men achieve their dream. If they can leave early and get PAID as a 1st round draft pick, celebrate. Don't worry about the impact on CU the next season. Dudes will be lining up in the portal for the chance to QB this offense with these weapons on this stage. It's all good.

Come on, now.

We always want to see these young men achieve their dream. If they can leave early and get PAID as a 1st round draft pick, celebrate. Don't worry about the impact on CU the next season. Dudes will be lining up in the portal for the chance to QB this offense with these weapons on this stage. It's all good.
Yeah, I know, I know. No need to preach. And I agree, but begrudgingly. If there was a way that he stays for another year, gets a gigantic bag his senior year, stays healthy and ends up the number 1 in the draft, I'd vote for that option. Yeah....I'm selfish.

Come on, now.

Also Shedeur is already getting paid, so money isn’t an issue at all.

He’ll choose what makes him happy and that’s what matters.

We are getting positive coverage everywhere….just now on Squawk Box on CNBC. Tom Brady was on with Ed Bastian to announce their partnership. Brady’s tweet to Shadeur was discussed. Doesn’t hurt that one of the hosts is a Buff. What alternative world are we living in?

Back