What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Because it feels like the same thing over and over with crappy audio. I can support them without the clicks, likes and hours of my time wasted.

Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Whats up with the moving the TCU Game?
Prime mentioned Arizona State up front, so does that mean the TCU game goes to Jerry World?

I've officially hit my limit and I'm already tired to the CP & kids social media onslaught. Thankfully I'm not a 4 star HS recruit and I can easily choose not to consume it. Not a big deal.
It's free recruiting every day. It's smart and what the kids these days follow.

Not to piss people off, but:

I don't like the office they put together for him. Looks cheap and too flashy to me. And not well thought out: the 'catch phrases' behind his desk, draw the visitor's attention more than neccessary.

He likes the "prime" aspect of his persona, but CP is also a man who walked out of an interview because he was addressed by his 1st name, rather that 'Coach Sanders' or 'Coach Prime'. He wants respect in addition to attention.

He should have an office similar to a corporate president or highly succesful businessman. Something that exudes wealth, dignity and power.
That's his inner-sanctum and it needs revisiting. (my guess is CU designed the office, and 'surprised' him.)

I don't like the office they put together for him. Looks cheap and too flashy to me. And not well thought out: the 'catch phrases' behind his desk, draw the visitor's attention more than neccessary.

He likes the "prime" aspect of his persona, but CP is also a man who walked out of an interview because he was addressed by his 1st name, rather that 'Coach Sanders' or 'Coach Prime'. He wants respect in addition to attention.

He should have an office similar to a corporate president or highly succesful businessman. Something that exudes wealth, dignity and power.
That's his inner-sanctum and it needs revisiting. (my guess is CU designed the office, and 'surprised' him.)
It's what he wanted. This is a stupid argument.

What? No - he definitely designed the office how he wanted it. CU would not design an office that way.

I believe the person that did his office at CU is his "interior design" person. She is coming with him from JSU from my understanding and her insta bio is that she is Deion's Personal Assistant. She knows what he wants.

You need to watch some of his social media videos; No, CU didn’t just decorate his office for him. CU has, to this point, made several other changes within the facility to his liking or at his request.
He doesn’t want an office that exudes wealth, dignity and power….. that’s what his LV luggage, chains and sunglasses are for. He doesn’t identify with the traditional stuffy anything really.

It is intentional by Coach Prime. This is strategic differentiation. The entire idea is to stand out while reinforcing his brand and message.

Maybe you should stay in your ****ing lane and shut the **** up.

And you're absolutely wrong in your suspicion about who set it up. Watch the video. He brought his own interior designer with him, and she put it together based on what he wanted.

****ing boomers.

Back