What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

The thing is that it can't only be the Flatirons, or the campus, or the city, or the academics, or the tradition, or the facilities.

Got to have coaches that players are confident will give them their best shot at the NFL, win a bunch of games, get them exposure, and deliver a good financial deal. If all that's in place, the stuff in the 1st paragraph is impactful vs other options that also offer paragraph 2.

The thing is that it can't only be the Flatirons, or the campus, or the city, or the academics, or the tradition, or the facilities.

Got to have coaches that players are confident will give them their best shot at the NFL, win a bunch of games, get them exposure, and deliver a good financial deal. If all that's in place, the stuff in the 1st paragraph is impactful vs other options that also offer paragraph 2.
No. It's the flatirons.

I know its a running joke, but as an 18 year-old flatlander on my 1st visit to Boulder that view from the overlook on hwy 36 captured me immediately.
James Franco GIF

I know its a running joke, but as an 18 year-old flatlander on my 1st visit to Boulder that view from the overlook on hwy 36 captured me immediately.
When I would drive back to campus from Chicago the first few years of college, I would not cut off I76 on the side road (Arapahoe/7?) as recommended by whatever I used back then for directions.

I would go down to the interchange with I25/36 just so I could see that view coming over the hill. Half the time I would stop for a few minutes.

The one time I’ve driven through Boulder, was one we were driving on I-70 and cut north via Hwy 93 on our way to Estes Park. I was bummed that the clouds didn’t clear out. Didn’t see the Flatirons…then once we hit Lyons the clouds were gone.

The one time I’ve driven through Boulder, was one we were driving on I-70 and cut north via Hwy 93 on our way to Estes Park. I was bummed that the clouds didn’t clear out. Didn’t see the Flatirons…then once we hit Lyons the clouds were gone.
And you stopped at Oskar Blues for the bluegrass jam before heading to the sledding slope.

Man, I usually respect these guys and their takes, but they even go as far as to say “I’m sure Prime is just an absolute jerk of a human if you’re not one of his guys”. Just feels like people have no clue who he is or what he’s about. Skip to 44:34 to hear their entire Prime/CU conversation

Man, I usually respect these guys and their takes, but they even go as far as to say “I’m sure Prime is just an absolute jerk of a human if you’re not one of his guys”. Just feels like people have no clue who he is or what he’s about. Skip to 44:34 to hear their entire Prime/CU conversation

We’ll kick TCU’s ass in the opener and suddenly everyone will proclaim they were on the Prime train all along.

Such is life in the center of the eye of media

Buffs are 50,000 to 1 to win the National Championship. A $100 bet wins $50,000. Something like that. This was according to the 92.5 guys. That number doesn’t seem right. But they did say that CU is the biggest single liability to Vegas because of the money being bet.

Buffs are 50,000 to 1 to win the National Championship. A $100 bet wins $50,000. Something like that. This was according to the 92.5 guys. That number doesn’t seem right. But they did say that CU is the biggest single liability to Vegas because of the money being bet.

Yeah that’s not how 50,000:1 works.
They might be +50,000 which would be $100 to win $50k, but definitely not 50,000:1 odds

Whatever. Put a reasonable fun money bet. I bet (no pun intended) the odds on TCU winning it all last year were extremely high and they made it to the Championship game, although Vegas was breathing easy after the first quarter.

Back