What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

The fact that Urban Meyer seems to be telling people off camera and not in formal interviews about how impressed he was at how good CU looked in practice is nice to hear. There’s always a bit of “well what’s he supposed to say publicly after being invited to campus”, but when Gus Johnson is saying that Urban told him that, it kind of feels like he was being genuine.

This video is amazing. TCU's outstanding DB Josh Newton is damn near in tears talking to Coach Prime after the game (at 5 minutes). This man inspires these kids, his team and opponents alike, like no other.

Okay lip readers. What did RG say to Coach Prime?

I love Xavier saying, “Scoreboard! I ain’t got nothin’ else to say!” and then saying a few more things. 😂

As I was waiting for the team busses to arrive at the stadium, there were a bunch of cameras as one would expect. But what struck me was the presence of the Amazon media team. They had four cameras and numerous people. And they were directing the Fox and local media where they should stand so Amazon would have prime access. I can’t wait to see that show. GoBuffs!

I recently watched the Netflix thing on Johnny Manziel and how all hell broke loose when that thing took off and the dynamics I am seeing here kinda remind me of that as this ain’t just about football. Football is just the vehicle for something else here.

Back