What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm not a big flag guy. I don't get upset by people expressing their freedom of speech even when it involves disrespecting the US flag or other violations of the Flag Code. And... I'm not sure that posting this image -- especially on (observed) Veteran's Day -- is a good look for CU. Why go there?

link

Come on, man. People take that in the spirit it's presented. It's a very appropriate and timely promotional image.

Happy Veterans Day to all our vets and vet families. Thank you.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm not a big flag guy. I don't get upset by people expressing their freedom of speech even when it involves disrespecting the US flag or other violations of the Flag Code. And... I'm not sure that posting this image -- especially on (observed) Veteran's Day -- is a good look for CU. Why go there?

link

Did you like Rocky IV? What at the end when he has the flag draped on him? One of the greatest movies of the 80’s! As a veteran, I personally like the pic and take no issues with it. Would also love to see some type of camo veterans day incorporation with the uni’s on Sat but not getting my hopes up.

Did you like Rocky IV? What at the end when he has the flag draped on him? One of the greatest movies of the 80’s! As a veteran, I personally like the pic and take no issues with it. Would also love to see some type of camo veterans day incorporation with the uni’s on Sat but not getting my hopes up.
Thank you for your service, funky homosapien!

Never saw the movie.

Happy for you that you liked the image.

Never saw the movie.

Happy for you that you liked the image.
Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

Coach Prime seems like such a weird fir for TAMU

I’m having a hard time seeing a program where money isn’t an issue going for a coach with Prime’s resume. Especially when you consider that his biggest strength hasn’t been an issue there. I think they want a guy who’s proven he can win and they’re willing and able to pay the bill for it.

Back