What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime's "Purpose" in Boulder

You might be surprised to learn that I live in a place of gratitude and deep connection. I’m seldom ever agitated at all. Seriously.
It’s funny the impressions one creates of people on this board, but this is consistent with my impression of you (minus certain hot button personal peeves, which PAHI seems to have an unintentional skill of pressing. The unintentional part makes it morbidly comical.)

You might be surprised to learn that I live in a place of gratitude and deep connection. I’m seldom ever agitated at all. Seriously.
Loop Trump GIF

It’s funny the impressions one creates of people on this board, but this is consistent with my impression of you (minus certain hot button personal peeves, which PAHI seems to have an unintentional skill of pressing. The unintentional part makes it morbidly comical.)
It's weird. Ken is one of the few people that has ever gotten angry with me. Honestly. It was just some strange Mojo on both of our parts.

Last edited:
It's weird. Ken is one of the few people that have ever gotten angry with me. Honestly. It was just some strange Mojo on both of our parts.
It wasn't strange mojo. It was your insistence on continually labelling me and explaining to me what I believed after I repeatedly asked you not to. I don't think it was a huge mystery.

I agree with the OP. I don’t know why he’s at Colorado. The story arc, the themes are all united at JSU for him. HCBU, poor community with crime and poverty, overlooked talent, no resources, terrible record, a more nobel mission to win at that D2 level than D1.

But why Boulder? The only consistent theme from JSU to CU is terrible football.

Back