What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching carousel....

If your question was about the use of "foco" in my post, foco = ft collins. Ft Fun. Pastureville. LandOfScaredBovines.

Seems now that the Tressel rumor had as many legs as the csewe $$'s raised rumor. Lots of smoke up north.

Thanks. Charlie's alphabet soup had be wondering if that was a school or not, but I couldn't think of one that would work for foco, except maybe Florida Othodox College of Optometry and I didn't know if their team was in the market for a new head coach.

I was not trolling. I was pranking. First pist was sarcastic, but then i had someone bite. Can't believe I even got a nibble :lol:

mcelwain to csu :wow: decent hire
Good news for everyone. Have you seen the Alabama offense this year? Bad news, It is bad because of the ridiculously good defenses in the SEC.

Very interesting. Clearly he is there for the short term, but how did they afford him? My understanding was the budget was at 1.4 million range. Seems to me like they found some more money. Especially if he is hiring any assistants.

Good news for everyone. Have you seen the Alabama offense this year? Bad news, It is bad because of the ridiculously good defenses in the SEC.

Very interesting. Clearly he is there for the short term, but how did they afford him? My understanding was the budget was at 1.4 million range. Seems to me like they found some more money. Especially if he is hiring any assistants.
i disagree... this is a surprisingly good hire for csu... and quite frankly worries a me a little bit

I think it´s interesting a guy who was mentioned for BCS jobs 12 months ago is coming to Fort Fun.

i disagree... this is a surprisingly good hire for csu... and quite frankly worries a me a little bit

Why worry? CU shouldn't have to rely on CSU having a crappy coach to regularly beat the crap out of them. I hope it works out for them and they can start to compete in their conference (whatever that turns out to be.)

Goats break the bank for McElwain....1.5 MM per year, five years. That is nearly five times what they paid Fair, twice what CU is paying Embo....and he's not on the job until after the NC game. That should help recruiting....

Goats break the bank for McElwain....1.5 MM per year, five years. That is nearly five times what they paid Fair, twice what CU is paying Embo....and he's not on the job until after the NC game. That should help recruiting....
I want to see if they leave money for assistants. A good head coach is worthless if he is surrounded by retards.

I'm really not liking the news of Adrian Klemm joining Jim Mora's staff at UCLA.

I could care less which new staff gets who as their assistants, as long as they aren't poaching ours. Simple truth is Colorado needs to take care of business on the field, and no amount of nervous hand wringing about other teams will do any good.

Reports have ex-AFA and Aggy DC (current interim HC) Deruyter as the frontrunner at Fresno. No official announcement from the school yet. Somewhat underwhelming but probably the best they can do. Would be okay with this for 2012 even if it is a road game.

Something weird going on at Auburn. Both coordinators leaving in one offseason sends up some red flags.

Turned down vandy for 3 mil a year last year, now pops to Ark St for 800000. Very serious red flags.

Back