What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching Staff

John Jr was back stateside getting cancer treatment recently. Not sure if he is going back. Rice, Huntsman and Romney’s all having active interest in Utah with Sorenson’s also involved on academic giving. Utah has donors if need is there, and their facilities have been actively improving since they came to PAC.

True, and its been that way for a quite a while......UU got some great facilities (upgrades to the Stadium) out of getting to host the Olympics in '02.

I like the idea of Jimmy Lake HC and Mark Helfrich as AHC/OC. But I forgot MH took the OC job for The Chicago Bears. I doubt MH would come here as an AHC/OC. Still like Lake though.

Another combo hire I could get behind is Chip Long as HC and Tim DeRuyter as AHC/DC. It’s a similar risk with Long being inexperienced, but he has done well as an OC and a great recruiter, which is critical.

Back