What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football 9/12

Please God let us never sink so low as to be 20 point home dogs to Coastal Carolina.

And double please let us never sink so low as to let them cover.

I wonder if KU is planning on opting out the rest of the season after being down 28-3 at halftime to Coastal Carolina who beat them 12-7 last year.

Please God let us never sink so low as to be 20 point home dogs to Coastal Carolina.

And double please let us never sink so low as to let them cover.
Home dogs after they got run out of their building in the 1H. They closed as 6.5 point favorites pre-game.

Home dogs after they got run out of their building in the 1H. They closed as 6.5 point favorites pre-game.

Gotcha. So 20 points is the line right now. This live sports betting thing is going to take some getting used to. I thought that was the pregame line.

Gotcha. So 20 points is the line right now. This live sports betting thing is going to take some getting used to. I thought that was the pregame line.
Kansas was 6 to 7 point favorites pregame. The book wants to capture more business so they introduce additional lines given the current score. I’m not on the apps you’re on, so it’s important to have a point of reference.

Kansas was 6 to 7 point favorites pregame. The book wants to capture more business so they introduce additional lines given the current score. I’m not on the apps you’re on, so it’s important to have a point of reference.

Literally Yahoo Sports. Hence my confusion. Wasn't aware that they offered that kind of information, until your post made me look closer. Apparently they've hooked up with the MGM Grand's online sports book.

What’s your take on why the PAC 12 has no plans to play? Especially since the Big 10 may be playing by mid-October.

A) if you think the Pac-12 is solely in charge of whether they play football in 2020, you're stupid, B) the person in charge of the Big Ten committee looking into a restart is from a school who still doesn't have students on campus, so you might want to stop getting your talking points from Ryan Day.

Literally Yahoo Sports. Hence my confusion. Wasn't aware that they offered that kind of information, until your post made me look closer. Apparently they've hooked up with the MGM Grand's online sports book.
You can download The Score app and it’ll give you an idea about their lines. I use oddsportal and Vegas Insider to see offshore and Vegas lines and line movements.

What’s your take on why the PAC 12 has no plans to play? Especially since the Big 10 may be playing by mid-October.

Check how many PAC-12 states are not allowing their college teams to play athletic contests and you have your answer. I’m sure all the schools want to play at this point.

Fun belt showing up today

Blake Anderson got himself a big W at the Darth Snyder Family Complex today. I saw BYU and Army are cancelled because of COVID tests in the BYU program. Interesting. What could have caused that? Sister Wives auditions?

Last edited:
Check how many PAC-12 states are not allowing their college teams to play athletic contests and you have your answer. I’m sure all the schools want to play at this point.

California is allowing all three of their NFL teams to go about their business normally starting tomorrow. I'm waiting for dumb**** Newsom to justify that given the way they're handling the colleges out there.....and I'm sure he'll explain that when he's done using whatever fire it was that got started by a gender reveal pyrotechnic as proof the earth is falling apart or whatever.

Will the Big 12 relegate Kansas down to the FCS MVFC and call up North Dakota State?

California is allowing all three of their NFL teams to go about their business normally starting tomorrow. I'm waiting for dumb**** Newsom to justify that given the way they're handling the colleges out there.....and I'm sure he'll explain that when he's done using whatever fire it was that got started by a gender reveal pyrotechnic as proof the earth is falling apart or whatever.
Go about business normally?! How many fans are going to be in California stadia tomorrow? Did you watch “Hard Knocks”? What about either of the training camps for the LAC and LAR looked normal to you?

WTF.

Are you forgetting that these folks are professionals who have been involved in extremely rigous testing programmes?

Way to go Texas Tech, you beat vaunted Houston Baptist by 2 points at HOME! Wow, I saw some decent football from some yesterday and just absolute garbage from others. Yes, I'm talking to you FSU and KSU. Sorry, forgot about Iowa State.

Last edited:
It’s called daily testing and the NFL does it while college doesn’t right now. The new testing partnership the PAC 12 has should change the way it’s viewed in CA and OR

It’s called daily testing and the NFL does it while college doesn’t right now. The new testing partnership the PAC 12 has should change the way it’s viewed in CA and OR

That partnership has been in place for a week plus now. If it hasn't done anything to change the minds of the state and local health authorities in CA and OR yet to where we could join the B1G if they started next month, its because Sir Lawrence isn't doing his job.

Go about business normally?! How many fans are going to be in California stadia tomorrow? Did you watch “Hard Knocks”? What about either of the training camps for the LAC and LAR looked normal to you?

WTF.

Are you forgetting that these folks are professionals who have been involved in extremely rigous testing programmes?

Did I say anything about fans? Did you forget that the Pac 12 now has access to daily testing?

H
That partnership has been in place for a week plus now. If it hasn't done anything to change the minds of the state and local health authorities in CA and OR yet to where we could join the B1G if they started next month, its because Sir Lawrence isn't doing his job.
How do we know Scott hasn’t had medical committee meetings with the ADs? Or president discussions with key members? Or accelerated shipping discussions for machines? Or a loan to ADs for the tests? Or staff discussions with governor office about contents of a variance?

Slam him for what you want, but his CV response has been good.

H
How do we know Scott hasn’t had medical committee meetings with the ADs? Or president discussions with key members? Or accelerated shipping discussions for machines? Or a loan to ADs for the tests? Or staff discussions with governor office about contents of a variance?

Slam him for what you want, but his CV response has been good.

I'm basing that off his comments on Seattle radio the other day-he basically said we're not changing our timetable in all likelihood regardless of what the Big 10 does. Translation: Some of what you just mentioned has not happened.

Kate Brown and Gavin Newsom aren't going to listen to Larry Scott.

If the Presidents and Chancellors at Cal, UCLA, Oregon, OSU, and to a lesser extent USC and Stanford want to play football, they need to be working with their respective state governments to make that happen. I'm not seeing that, but I also don't know if it would matter. The West Coast states have pretty clear on how they view the coronavirus from the start, and I guess it's just our bad luck (maybe) that they have an almost diametrically different approach than most of the other states.

I would also mention that both Brown and Newsom have much larger issues to be dealing with right now than college football.

No, just because the deal was announced a week ago, doesn’t mean anything. They said the machines and capabilities should be in place on each campus by the end of September.

Kate Brown and Gavin Newsom aren't going to listen to Larry Scott.

If the Presidents and Chancellors at Cal, UCLA, Oregon, OSU, and to a lesser extent USC and Stanford want to play football, they need to be working with their respective state governments to make that happen. I'm not seeing that, but I also don't know if it would matter. The West Coast states have pretty clear on how they view the coronavirus from the start, and I guess it's just our bad luck (maybe) that they have an almost diametrically different approach than most of the other states.

I would also mention that both Brown and Newsom have much larger issues to be dealing with right now than college football.

Yes-like constant bloviating about how he thinks the planet's going to hell. GTFO with that take.

Back