What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

What’s the difference between… buying a hamburger from a restaurant for a recruit, and buying the ingredients for a hamburger and grilling it up for a recruit at your house.

That’s the face of a man who has coed pussy and titties in his face, and the face of a woman who cries herself to sleep every night because she’s to married to a man who works late nights, with coed titties in his face.

I know he is holding his phone, but it totally looks like he is grabbing his junk in this staged, special moment photo.

I bet this happens, as it should, IMO.

It should only be for football student-athletes who are enrolling at a new school in January.

That's what it was originally designed as. I'm not sure why the arguments for expanding it won the day. If you're not going to be enrolling prior to summer sessions, there's no reason to sign paperwork in December instead of February.

It should only be for football student-athletes who are enrolling at a new school in January.

That's what it was originally designed as. I'm not sure why the arguments for expanding it won the day. If you're not going to be enrolling prior to summer sessions, there's no reason to sign paperwork in December instead of February.

I laughed at sanctimonious Sankey crying about the poor, poor coaches.

I am not comprehending the problem for the prep players signing in December or how a February signing date is any better for them.

I laughed at sanctimonious Sankey crying about the poor, poor coaches.

I am not comprehending the problem for the prep players signing in December or how a February signing date is any better for them.
I don't think it gives them enough time to know who they'll be coached by and playing for. Even how they'll be used in the system. It's basically 3 weeks after the regular season ends. Every staff has turnover. It's a rushed process all around. I believe that limiting numbers by keeping it to early enrollees would result in better decisions from everyone. Since such a high percentage are signing in December, it puts the pressure on signing then so you don't lose your spot. And it really screws commits who got caught in a coaching change and not re-offered by the new HC.

I don't think it gives them enough time to know who they'll be coached by and playing for. Even how they'll be used in the system. It's basically 3 weeks after the regular season ends. Every staff has turnover. It's a rushed process all around. I believe that limiting numbers by keeping it to early enrollees would result in better decisions from everyone. Since such a high percentage are signing in December, it puts the pressure on signing then so you don't lose your spot. And it really screws commits who got caught in a coaching change and not re-offered by the new HC.

How many teams have new HC’s each epseason 10-15 on average?

The recruiting season lasts 2-3 years for these kids. It seems like rearranging chairs on the deck of the Titanic to mmove back the signing day six weeks.

Back