What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

KK gonna live in every cougar capital before he retiresā€¦
Not sure itā€™s necessarily cougars

Even if he did want to play for them it wouldn't matter, they are taking Bryce Young.
I think a lot of people are expecting a team like the colts to trade up to 1 and leapfrog the Texans for young. Texans could also trade up for young but itā€™s a real possibility stroud goes to the Texans as the 2nd qb off the board.

If Stroud and Young are both available when the Texans select, they will take Young.

If Stroud and Young are both available when the Texans select, they will take Young.
Thereā€™s almost zero chance of that happening. Bears arenā€™t making that pick at 1 and taking one of the dlineman. Theyā€™re moving the pick or fields. Meaning Texans would have to trade up to 1. Outbidding teams like the colts trying to move up from 4. I agree if Texans trade up theyā€™ll take young over stroud but strouds camp def has to consider it a possibility he winds up in Houston.

Either way, the first QB off the board will be Young. That's all I'm saying. Texans, Colts, Lions, whoever else...

The Texans organization is poo poo. It was destroyed by Bill Oā€™Brien when he was coach/GM. And similar to the Broncos situation, when the owner died, the kids showed themselves to be incompetent at running a team.

Until they do, thereā€™s no guarantee that theyā€™ll select him.

There's no guarantee of anything.

But, as I've said, first QB off is Young. Stroud just better look at the next team in line. He's not getting selected before Bryce.

The Texans organization is poo poo. It was destroyed by Bill Oā€™Brien when he was coach/GM. And similar to the Broncos situation, when the owner died, the kids showed themselves to be incompetent at running a team.
I donā€™t really follow that Obrien ruined anything there. Had them in the NFC south championship 4 of 6 years despite never being able to find a qb. I think theyā€™d kill for that now. His biggest sin was trading Hopkins for a 2,4 and David Johnson. Pretty bad trade but every gm in the league has at least one bone headed move like that. Look at our Denver broncos current gm

I worry about Young's frame and if he's fragile. But I don't think there's much doubt he's the most talented guy. You'd probably have to overthink it to not pick him.

With him, Stroud and Levis I think you've got a situation like 2004 with Manning, Rivers and Ben. Eli was the clear #1, but the other 2 were easily top 10 prospects and franchise QBs.

Back