What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

At some point you will need to engage the notion that the Oregon and UDub matter more to the conference than Colorado.

They don’t care about us. I’m not sure why you’d think the P12 will prioritize us over UDub/Oregon when the decision makers are not folks who value football quality.
The PAC "should" look at it this way. If USC loses in the CCG to UW/USC kiss a NY6 bowl good-bye.

A 2 loss Oregon or UW team won't get invited.

If CU is 5-0 and USC is 5-0 then you're guaranteed of getting an undefeated conference champion in to a NY6 game.

There is literally mountains of sh1t that the PAC12 care more about than CU. This is true they care about USC, UW, Oregon and probably UCLA and Utah more than they care about CU. But you know what they also care more about than CU? MONEY.

Getting an undefeated team in to a NY6 bowl helps the entire conference.

If CU and USC both finish undefeated the PAC12 would be wise to guarantee that it sends an undefeated champ to the national stage.

The PAC "should" look at it this way. If USC loses in the CCG to UW/USC kiss a NY6 bowl good-bye.

If CU is 5-0 and USC is 5-0 then you're guaranteed of getting an undefeated conference champion in to a NY6 game.

There is literally mountains of sh1t that the PAC12 care more about than CU. This is true they care about USC, UW, Oregon and probably UCLA and Utah more than they care about CU. But you know what they also care more about than CU? MONEY.

If CU and USC both finish undefeated the PAC12 would be wise to guarantee that it sends an undefeated champ to the national stage.
The Pac 12 is guaranteed a NY6 bowl.

The is/ought discrepancy in this discussion is frustrating.

You like hearing Danielson slob Alabama's knob all the time? Well, good for you.
I’m not an Alabama fan, but if there’s a program out there that has earned the right to have announcers slob their knob, it’s Alabama.
And I’ve actually never noticed that they treat one team better than any others. They are SEC homers, but that’s kind of what they’re paid to do.

In a season where LSU is likely to finish 3-7, they've implemented a self imposed postseason ban for this season alone. How brave.

I have to endure about 15 minutes of klay Travis every morning. Today he said that Lsu's decision to do this was " heroic". Initially, I thought he was being facetious and then realized he was dead serious. I can't believe people like that guy

I have to endure about 15 minutes of klay Travis every morning. Today he said that Lsu's decision to do this was " heroic". Initially, I thought he was being facetious and then realized he was dead serious. I can't believe people like that guy
His early books were actually pretty good. Gone off the deep end IMO.

I’m not an Alabama fan, but if there’s a program out there that has earned the right to have announcers slob their knob, it’s Alabama.
And I’ve actually never noticed that they treat one team better than any others. They are SEC homers, but that’s kind of what they’re paid to do.
Fair enough, you can like it all you want. I don't, but that's me.

Did I see he claimed Biden only won the election by 40,000 votes yesterday?
Ha yeah he's a complete right wing nut job now, and from time to time drops the line that he has always been a registered Democrat and worked on the Obama campaign, etc to justify his takes as "unbiased" or "just calling it like it is"

ESPN+ (paywall) has an incredible feature on Archie Manning written by Wright Thompson, the best IMO.

Just FYI. No link due to paywall.

Well, he was a quarterback, so he should know. I'm not saying Alabama doesn't deserve knob slobbing, that doesn't mean I mean I have to be a fan of it.:)
Alabama and it’s players fo things not routinely seen in the SEC or other parts of CFB. I like when he points that out.

But Bama is really only a small part of what he dies or where his expertise lies.

Alabama and it’s players fo things not routinely seen in the SEC or other parts of CFB. I like when he points that out.

But Bama is really only a small part of what he dies or where his expertise lies.

Wow, we see things quite differently. I feel like Danielson adds next to nothing in terms of insight for casual SEC observers, let alone the diehards.

Wow, we see things quite differently. I feel like Danielson adds next to nothing in terms of insight for casual SEC observers, let alone the diehards.
Take Bama. His breakdown of route concepts and what Sark has done since Waddle went down was really good, to me.

OTOH, announcers and analysts rarely bother me.

PAC 12 on CBS and CBS ALL-ACCESS for contract renewal? Seems like the SEC is going all in on ABC and ESPN! Replace the commish and start negotiating soon

Back