What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Got to wonder if Gundy's wardrobe selections aren't coming back to haunt him. I mean, he was always an arsehole, but now that his players may have another consideration to attach to their viewpoint, it may not be something they care to live with.

I just can't get over the amount of players going into the portal. I mean there are only so many schools and only so many positions. I want to see when all is said and done, just how many kids kissed their college careers/football good bye.

I just can't get over the amount of players going into the portal. I mean there are only so many schools and only so many positions. I want to see when all is said and done, just how many kids kissed their college careers/football good bye.
Based on last year, about half of P5 players that enter the portal either drop to FCS or don’t find a new scholarship.

The fact that their boosters and fans are the cultiest of the culty is the reason they (and possibly they alone in the P5) can get away with hiring Petrino as an OC at this point. He's a turdburgler, but the ****er can coach some offense.
My comment has nothing to do with his capability. I thought TAMU already has culture issue? And Jimbo is a extremely stubborn guy? How do you search for so long and hire another culture cancer, super stubborn old man with this amount of money?

My comment has nothing to do with his capability. I thought TAMU already has culture issue? And Jimbo is a extremely stubborn guy? How do you search for so long and hire another culture cancer, super stubborn old man with this amount of money?
Martha Stewart Nod GIF

Jim Harbaugh and Coach Prime in the box state at once. I think Prime will draw more national attention to CU than Harbaugh for the Broncos. I think Harbaugh is better suited as an NFL coach

Harbaugh is so going to pull a Pets Carroll and jump to the NFL now.

As long as Michigan refuses to cooperate and tells the NCAA to go to hell, nothing much will happen. If they cooperate, they will get crushed.
NCAA going to go full in on this one. Look for major consequences.

Either Central or Eastern Michigan is going to get crushed!

Back