What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

I thought the NCAA had grandfathered in the existing colored turfs but added a rule that field colors had to be green? I want to say it was right after E Washington did its red turf?

Holy ****. Turf is already 20° hotter then grass when its green. Thats just sadistic.
Upstate NY, probably not too much of an issue in the fall
I assume they will wear all black with white trim uni’s.
I'd wear black gloves and shoes to blend in with the field
I thought the NCAA had grandfathered in the existing colored turfs but added a rule that field colors had to be green? I want to say it was right after E Washington did its red turf?
No idea

More from Lane (serious topics). I completely agree. I think the issue is the collectives, which have nothing to do with those players endorsing anything. Also, the transfer rules went from a wrong approach to a solution that might be worse.

More from Lane (serious topics). I completely agree. I think the issue is the collectives, which have nothing to do with those players endorsing anything. Also, the transfer rules went from a wrong approach to a solution that might be worse.

The whole pay-for-play thing is now out in the open. It is a highly unregulated market, but better than when UT and the rest of the country are handing out bags of cash in McDonald's bags.

Duff be like:

Brace Yourself Episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race

Oh no.

Back