What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College game day!!!

damn. i feel bad for the state kids. what a great story they were going to get to tell their kids someday...

i don't know about you, but i've heard the SEC teams are light years better than every one else.

the record in the BCS game is real.

but, c;mon....these guys didn't invent football when Utah State gags like a Colfax hooker....

Yeah. They haven't been busted in for major infractions since 1991. They're one of the best cheaters around.

Hey, at least most programs around the country that do cheat win big. Teams from the ACC cheat and finish their seasons in the Music City and Hyundai Sun bowls. :lol:

No games stand out at in this timeslot, guess I'll end up switching between Minn-USC, UCLA-Houston, and USF-ND.

No games stand out at in this timeslot, guess I'll end up switching between Minn-USC, UCLA-Houston, and USF-ND.

I've got my "last 5" list loaded up with U$C/Minny, UCLA/Cougartown, Air Force/South Dakota, Notre Dumb/South Florida and Fuskers/Chattanooga (hey, it was that or Delaware/Navy... :lol:

So how does a team that dominates their opponent as thoroughly as Auburn did in the last 3:38 of that game ever get into that situation in the first place? That was a beatdown at the end.

Looks like we've got enough interest in this one to have it's own thread. You guys want to do that, or keep everything here?

So how does a team that dominates their opponent as thoroughly as Auburn did in the last 3:38 of that game ever get into that situation in the first place? That was a beatdown at the end.

Utah state was celebrating and forgot to finish. After the onsides kick they fell apart.

Michigan-Western Michigan might be a fun game to watch.

Both offenses are knocking the defenses around.

Fuskers up 23-0 on UT Chatanooga Choo Choos going into half.
Zoomies wrapping up a 37-20 win over South Dakota with a couple minutes left...
Condoms leading Minnesota 19-3 at half...

Washington State up 7-0 early on Idaho State. However, Idaho State might be the worst team in FCS (no exaggeration). We don't need to "fear" Wazzu if they win by 40 tonight

Washington St did beat OSU last year late in the year. its possible OSU is the worst team in the NOrth

Michigan-Western Michigan might be a fun game to watch.

Both offenses are knocking the defenses around.

Game suspended just after halftime. Lightning. Also a torrential rain storm, although the sun broke through right as the referee was announcing the suspension... :lol:

Back