What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College GameDay for UW

Pretty good. Still a good chance it's the only top 25 match up that week. Maybe Michigan Iowa if Iowa starts pulling some votes.

Pretty good. Still a good chance it's the only top 25 match up that week. Maybe Michigan Iowa if Iowa starts pulling some votes.

We should be ranked in the Coaches poll next week-came in 27th there. UT lost, and loser of WVU-VT tomorrow will fall out.

As much as I'd like to see Gameday in Boulder, that is a pretty pathetic statement.

I just quickly scanned the schedule for that week and nothing truly jumped out at me.

TCU-Oklahoma State is probably the biggest competition along with UCLA-Stanford assuming UCLA beats A&M tomorrow and Stanford beats USC next week. ND-Michigan State is a remote possibility

TCU-Oklahoma State is probably the biggest competition along with UCLA-Stanford assuming UCLA beats A&M tomorrow and Stanford beats USC next week. ND-Michigan State is a remote possibility

I was going to say that Stanford won't beat USC, but they seem to always beat USC.

I was going to say that Stanford won't beat USC, but they seem to always beat USC.

I couldn't put USC in my playoff picks even though they seem to be on just about everyone's list, but I just think they'll find a way to lose a couple of games along the way whether it's Stanford, Boulder, Wazzu, UCLA, Utah, or ND, not to mention the CCG.

TCU plays at Arkansas (lost to them in Fort Worth last year) and Oklahoma State seems like a slam-dunk to host when they play Oklahoma on November 4 (they both should be at worst one loss each if they both hold serve) so ESPN can easily decide they want to wait for a better game to go to Stillwater. I think they'll go with either our game or UCLA-Stanford (assuming one of those two doesn't take a loss in the next week). One more thing with this conversation-we could have another shot at Gameday on Nov. 11 for USC. Washington-Stanford is the night before, and Florida State (who plays at Clemson that day) may have lost their quarterback for the year. Other games of note: West Virginia-Kansas State and Georgia-Auburn.

wouldn't surprise if they go somewhere unexpected like Harvard, Yale, NDSU, Howard....something small time
I already checked the FCS schedule that weekend, nothing there either. No top 25 matchups, no big rivalries, it's pretty slim pickings for good matchups. The only potential top 25 in FBS matchups are CU-UW, UCLA-furd and Pedo State - Iowa.

I already checked the FCS schedule that weekend, nothing there either. No top 25 matchups, no big rivalries, it's pretty slim pickings for good matchups. The only potential top 25 in FBS matchups are CU-UW, UCLA-furd and Pedo State - Iowa.

The other thing that this game has is the whole conference championship game rematch angle lol......There's a reason why it's on that Saturday.

We need Furd or UCLA to lose, otherwise, that's where those ESPN ****s are going.

A&M wouldn't have to fire me, I'd ****ing resign lol. Sorry clicked the wrong one, I'm still shaking my head lol.

Back