What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College GameDay for UW

Hollow out a dead bum and wear him like a Buffalo Bill skin suit?

new_york_97116289.jpg

I just happened to flip on College Gameday as they switched to the UW-CU game. Corso can hardly speak these days - sort of sad, but the rest of them noted the Buffs have a chance. Then they switched to a love letter segment on NYC. I quickly turned it off. I hadn't realized I had not really watched that show in years. Now I know why.

I just happened to flip on College Gameday as they switched to the UW-CU game. Corso can hardly speak these days - sort of sad, but the rest of them noted the Buffs have a chance. Then they switched to a love letter segment on NYC. I quickly turned it off. I hadn't realized I had not really watched that show in years. Now I know why.

Think of the Wazzou flag waivers.
All that logistical dedication over the years for this?

That's about the only thing other than games that I watch on ESPN anymore and have to agree, even GameDay is not as good as it used to be. And I turned on ESPN about 10 minutes before GameDay started and SC was on, and that was a quick reminder of why I stopped watching SC over a year ago. Holy hell that show is awful anymore.

Anyway, unless they've lost all sense of intelligence they should be in Blacksburg next week for the Clemson-VT game.

Back