What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Gameday Nov 19th?

While it's fun to speculate on actually making the CFP ... I for one just want to concentrate on beating Wazzu, then the Utes, and then Wazzu/UDub in the CCG. And then let the chips fall where they may.

And then, if we don't get into the CFP ... go to the Rose Bowl and kick UM/tOSU/Wiscy's ass.

Can't say it any better. Go Buffs!!

Signs:
All this AND legal weed.

Reward for stolen mattress

Chris Fowler should be here for this.

Oddly the WSU flag appearance looks less desperate

Hello Directv subscribers. Miss us?

ESPN took a break from sucking off the SEC

Baylor is a stain on college athletics

Let's get that 5th down nonsense out of the way early and focus on the Rise

Hands off Leavett. He's ours. [pepsi can]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say that the biggest obstacle is Morgantown for OU/WVU.

I hear folks in Fort Collins are thinking they'll go up there for the game that closes out Hughes.

I am at the airport and I almost spilled my food laughing lol

That sucks.

We were kind of thinking that it would be some kind of out of the way **** this weekend, though.

Dicks.

Well, now rooting for Michigan and/or Ohio State to lose so that matchup becomes less compelling for the final weekend.

Not with Bama/Auburn, Florida/FSU, and Ohio State/UM
The order of games that weekend would be
1) Ohio state Michigan
2) Washington Washington state
3) Colorado Utah

Florida Florida state is irrelevant and auburn now has 3 losses and can't win the division.

Back