What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado 9 point favorites on the road?!? Am I shrooming?

No conference road wins since 2006 and we're 9 point road favorites?!? .

While it's crazy to be favored like this since Hawk hasn't won a single road game in the North yet, it's even more ridiculous that Vegas thinks CU is capable of even scoring 9 points.

Kansas is that horrible, CU wins, it'll be an ugly game, but Hawk will get his first road win in 3 plus years.

This goes down as Hawkin's last win at CU since we then get pounded by an improving Iowa State team and pasted by Nebraska with an ugly loss to a relatively talentless K-State team in between that wins on coaching. (Who would have ever thought that we would be talking about Iowa State having better talent and Snyder being a better coach than what we have at CU.:cry:)

KU lost to ISU at ISU last week-- but not by much. And was starting the Juco for the first time. And led at the half. Personally, I think KU wil beat CU. Maybe not by much, but if they have a decent defensive backfield they should be ok against us.

KU lost to ISU at ISU last week-- but not by much. And was starting the Juco for the first time. And led at the half. Personally, I think KU wil beat CU. Maybe not by much, but if they have a decent defensive backfield they should be ok against us.

Two really bad teams trying to figure out a way to lose the game. Hawkins always manages to win a game or two a year giving him an opportunity to smugly stand in front of the media and act like he knows what he is doing. Of course he could also lose against Abraham Lincoln HS on the road given a chance to. I think they win but still won't believe it until I see it.

Back