What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at Oregon Game Day Thread

Oregon is very good. We've got to bring a tougher more disciplined mind set into games like last night. (I'm not pointing the finger at Tad.) I think Fortune can be very good for us. In many ways I think he is still finding his way. I am a long long way from giving up on him.

Seems like we passed up a lot of open shots. Makes me think we lacked a little confidence which could explain missing so many chippies. I think that if you have the least amount of doubt in something like shooting a basketball you'll be off just enough to miss and that leads to more doubt and spreads to the rest of the team like a virus.

I've grown so weary of all the missed layups/chip shots. Do these guys do drills of close shots in traffic? So many clank around. Come on Buffs, it's costing you at least 10 points a game.

Oregon may not only win the Pac, it may end up being by a couple games. Roadies to Cal and USC are their only real possibilities for remaining losses and given their showings in Tucson and SLC, they seem to have found road form. Our win over them may prove valuable for tiebreaking.

Everyone knows Oregon has won 8 of their last 9, including a blowout win at Utah and an 8 point win (didn't see the game, so not sure if this was a dominant win also) at Arizona, right? Everyone knows their last loss was against..the Buffs, right? The way they are playing, it's possible for them to win out or maybe only drop 1 more and that would put them in the conversation for a 1 or 2 seed depending on the PAC tourney. I'm not too worried about last night's loss.

Back