What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at Oregon State Game Day Thread

Not going to win games when we're facing the refs + GK having the worst game of the season + JS situation. This hurts.

The refs really sucked. Big time.

But still, I felt like this team had learned to win the must win close games on the road, and now I'm worried.

With Scott out, they played well to get back in it, and Fletch shined, but when it came down to it at the end, nobody put the team on his back.

The ****ty thing is, that's the kind of game that takes us from talking about what seed we can have in the tournament to wondering if we're even on the bubble.

Put the loss behind me already. Here are my concerns at the moment: 1. Will Scott be ready to come back for the next game? 2. When do we get the public apology from the Pac-12?

Didn't see the game, just got back from Grandma's with the kids.

Box score says that Fortune, Scott, and King combined for 1-17 on FG attempts. Was it really that brutal.

If so amazing that we ended up within 20 of them.

Fortune is a complete liability. His lack of basketball IQ consistently deflates any momentum we have and leads to big runs for the other team.

Is Yaz still hurt? Collier had 8 turnovers. It's hard to win when King and Fortune play like **** and Josh sits for a half.

20 plus turnovers negated poor officiating as a reason for this loss. Couldn't get out of our own way.

I'm so tired of being ****ed by Pac refs

The officiating was poor, no doubt. But we put ourselves in that position where it mattered whether or not the officiating was neutral or otherwise. If we take away 10 of our turnovers, for a more realistic number, the refs can't dictate the game.

For a team that leads the Pac in threes, why can we not create open looks?

Back