What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at Stanford

Liver has threatened to show up at No Cal games before. It never happens. Dude is a ghost. A germaphobic ghost with an overactive superiority complex.

Liver has threatened to show up at No Cal games before. It never happens. Dude is a ghost. A germaphobic ghost with an overactive superiority complex.

I found some gently used hazmat suits from a seller located in Yambuku, Zaire. When @Liver sends me his home address before the game, one of these germ stopping beauties can be his. I'll insist he wears it at our scheduled party in the walnut orchard "for his protection"

ebola-virus.jpg

i have attended all the recent CU v. cal games in berkeley! i hate the drive over to stanford (so much, in fact, that i am flying down to the usc game and it is less inconvenient than driving over to stanford).

but, i am tentatively considering a trip over to this year's stanford game. maybe i can defile a tree or something while i am there. it might make me feel better.

i have attended all the recent CU v. cal games in berkeley! i hate the drive over to stanford (so much, in fact, that i am flying down to the usc game and it is less inconvenient than driving over to stanford).

but, i am tentatively considering a trip over to this year's stanford game. maybe i can defile a tree or something while i am there. it might make me feel better.
be careful. people pee on those.

"Defile a tree"?!?!

Are you talking about a large plant with bark and leaves and such? Or is this some kind of euphemism that might have been used by some infamous former Stanford swimmer?

****. i'll probably come over to the game... but, if i do, i am either taking uber or similar. i am going to need copious amounts of alcohol to kill the pain of meeting some of you reprobates in person. ps-- just ignore the big guy with the bad attitude with me-- he's just there to carry stuff. bodies. removed body parts. those sorts of things...
Don't be surprised if your UBER picks u up and never gets you to your destination.....

Don't be surprised if your UBER picks u up and never gets you to your destination.....

oh ****. you gave your sister my new address? AND she's driving for uber? what are you, some kind of a deranged push-button killer?

Hey Philly - PM me Livers address.

Or your sister's cell number.

Because Liver can't control his bowels.

Ohhhh. The lightbulb just turned on for me. This whole Super Glue thing is starting to make sense.

It's easier to glue liver up than apply an adult diaper using duct tape.

The Monday, 2 weeks prior to the game.
Daughter and friends are trying to plan something for homecoming weekend vs ASU. But since a time hasn't been announced, it's hard to plan anything requiring reservations. Not that big a deal, but kind of ittitating.

Back