What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at UCLA - GAME THREAD

uh oh. Ok Nick, let's see what you've got. It might be your last shot to show something, and a perfect chance to lead us to a comeback win.

anyone know where this game is streaming? the site i'm using isn't working for some reasons. just froze up and won't work.

DL recruiting isn't a big deal:rolling_eyes:

CU is NOT a 3-4 defensive team. You must have a big DL who can disrupt running plays and CU is awful at the 3-4.. Undersized dl and lb's will kill you, especially if you have no speed.

UCLA isn't very good and cu looks like DOG ****

OL, TE/ST's and DC coaches..suck

It looked like Tyler Embree was about to get yelled at by Neuweasel and he kept walking away with Slick Rick yelling "come here." Just found that interesting since he's the other head coach's kid.

47 Is getting his ass beat on the side. Just royally confused about this option run.

DL recruiting isn't a big deal:rolling_eyes:

CU is NOT a 3-4 defensive team. You must have a big DL who can disrupt running plays and CU is awful at the 3-4.. Undersized dl and lb's will kill you, especially if you have no speed.

UCLA isn't very good and cu looks like DOG ****

OL, TE/ST's and DC coaches..suck

agreed

It looked like Tyler Embree was about to get yelled at by Neuweasel and he kept walking away with Slick Rick yelling "come here." Just found that interesting since he's the other head coach's kid.
I also read, "Don't walk away from me" and "Come Here."

This signal is terrible. Another commercial in the middle of action on a 3rd and 1.

we needed to end the streak today. winning at utah will be harder. God help us if we don't win at Fresno State next year.

Comcast has the same issue.

It's on more of a delay, too. That's why I never go into game chat with you guys. I'm always at least 20 seconds behind the satellite feeds.

Back