What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at USC Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have early meetings tomorrow but, up by 15, I thought I could stay up and see something nice. I keep forgetting that Buff fans are not allowed to have nice things.

Pathetic. Again. Not surprised. Sorry guys, this isn't a tourney team. If you think it is, I question if you've been watching this season.

I don't EVER want to hear Tad cry about fans not coming to games in Boulder.
I stayed up late and they did this? Furious!

It didn't help that the refs absolutely swung the game. Letting Mccaulklan to the line 6x too many.

I just don't know what Tad can do if he continues to get this kind of guard play.

I'm full of hate right now. I hate the Buffs. I hate Tad. I hate Bambi. I hate Shirley Temple. I hate all of you ****ers!!

Can't believe this collapse. Not worth staying awake this late for that second half effort. Yuck

Tad's momentum management is ****ing GARBAGE. UCLA is going to rip our assholes apart. CU still cant win on the ****ing road.

SMU, Utah, Oregon ST., and now USC. This team really struggles to close. Thankfully King hit that buzzer beater, and Andrews missed his shot, or we would be adding Wazzou and Wash to the list.

Just bad

Worst loss of the season. Buffs should have won this playing average. Would have been a big win on the road and put them in great position for bye in tourney.

Also, our guards other than king are awful.

I have early meetings tomorrow but, up by 15, I thought I could stay up and see something nice. I keep forgetting that Buff fans are not allowed to have nice things.
Probably the worst thing about this. Lead us on for the ultimate classic buffs knife to the chest

Tad has officially settled in and sucked his own farts repeatedly. Typical North Boulder ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back