What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at USC Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would this surprise anyone? Tad's team invariably implode down the stretch. They will finish out the season 1-4... 500 in conference...

bubble team

This is just so disappointing and that scotch is giving me a massive hangover this morning. I didn't comment last night because I was so excited at first and then just so disappointed. Basketball is a game of runs, but coaches and players are tasked with stopping those bad runs and everyone on CU's team just sat on their arse and watched this late game collapse. It is like they were all on the couch at home with me watching some other team lose. The most disappointing thing for me was the defense. In the last 10:17 seconds of the second half CU gave up 31 pts. Play like that the entire game and the other team scores 124 for the game. CU tends to have offensive slumps, the poor defense...just no excuse for that.

Really, I think this team has had three legit lost opportunities this year, Oregon State, Utah and now USC. That being said, they've also been very fortunate in at least two games to get the win. So, perhaps this just is who they are.

UCLA is going to take some serious mental toughness after this, particularly if the kids heard Boyle's post game presser...It will either motivate them or completely rip them apart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back