What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at Washington State - October 19, 5pm, ESPNU

Game is in the middle of a forecasted five day rain slog. Highs expected in the 40’s at kickoff, with some wind. I’m not sure how that affects things on the field, but I’m not telling my wife (who’s going to be in the stands with me) until I have to.

It shouldn’t be nearly as bad as the last time, at least.

Game is in the middle of a forecasted five day rain slog. Highs expected in the 40’s at kickoff, with some wind. I’m not sure how that affects things on the field, but I’m not telling my wife (who’s going to be in the stands with me) until I have to.

If you really cared you would have rented a suite.

CU better be able to run the ball to control the clock and shorten the game, cause I doubt they are able to keep up in a pure track meet, but maybe Oregon’s defense is just that good.

I had no idea Oregon was going to be so dominant. Thought they were over-rated, but after watching them I firmly believe they're UNDER-rated. They could win the whole thing this year...not kidding. I was shell shocked sitting on my couch.

watching the asu vs wsu game now.. Why did we stop recruiting Borghi?? who did we get in return? Gordon is freakn accurate. Our D backs are going to have tighten up coverage.

I think we need to get ahead early. We can't wait till the second half to start putting up points, we'll get blown out again. As far as Borghi, I didn't think we stopped recruiting him, he just chose to go elsewhere?

If we're going up there intending on keeping their offense off the field and shortening the game, this weather is good news.

Howell's Monday Rewind. This is encouraging to read-not sure the team reacts this way if FHCMM is still here, but let's see if the proverbial money is where the mouth is Saturday evening.

I'll give Tucker credit. He knows what to say and comes across as genuine as possible. Makes him really likeable and will extend his rope as the Buffs HC

IMO, the only chance the Buffs have in this game is to dominate on the ground and limit the amount of possessions WSU has, while of course scoring TDs, not FGs. Defense will obviously have to get a few stops, but I don't think our offense is good enough to keep up in a shootout.
I agree, but we will need our share of quick strikes also.. like az and o did to us...wsu will have some quick scoring TDs

I'll give Tucker credit. He knows what to say and comes across as genuine as possible. Makes him really likeable and will extend his rope as the Buffs HC
The thing I like the most is, he isn't saying those things just to be saying them. He believes them. That's the impression I get, anyway.

I would think this would help us if we did commit to running the ball. I hope we see a lot of Mangham. Wazzu isn't built to win ugly

Back