What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Buffaloes v Texas Longhorns - Alamo Bowl, 29 Dec, 7pm MT - GAME THREAD

Don't blame him. Splitting time with Joe davis and mangham is stupid he is by far better than those two. Best of the luck to this young man just hope it's in a colorado jersey

I hope he just wants to see family!
The portal is going to blow up and these kids will have nowhere to go!
I’m hoping that’s what this is. If it’s him bailing, I wonder what red flags will be raised considering he couldn’t be the sole #2/co #1...against Mangham and Davis?? It’s a shame because he could be talented enough to be a solid combo with J. Brou!

I’m hoping that’s what this is. If it’s him bailing, I wonder what red flags will be raised considering he couldn’t be the sole #2/co #1...against Mangham and Davis?? It’s a shame because he could be talented enough to be a solid combo with J. Brou!
Sick of drama
These kids see stuff like Fields at OSU and other instant successes and away they go.

Don't blame him. Splitting time with Joe davis and mangham is stupid he is by far better than those two. Best of the luck to this young man just hope it's in a colorado jersey
There are many reasons for attrition...being stupid isn't one the BUFFS can afford...this one will be self inflicted.

Anyone planning on going? And does anyone have a way to get tickets for less than 100/seat?

I hope he just wants to see family!
The portal is going to blow up and these kids will have nowhere to go!
Doubtful, best guess is he's probably going to take the time to secure a spot at a SEC school. LSU, MSU, Ole Miss. He'll have a season under his belt in practice & game speed so he'll basically be a JUCO transfer with 4 yrs left.

Nothing like stressing about things that haven't happened.

we can still lament the fact that our long time RB coach and former All-American is unable to capitalize on the talent we have at RB while making personnel decisions that even the most casual fan can see are highly questionable at best...causing our highest rated recruit from the last class to opt out of a major bowl game

Anyone going? Work has been crazy, but I have the day of and the day after off. Not sure if I can swing it or not

we can still lament the fact that our long time RB coach and former All-American is unable to capitalize on the talent we have at RB while making personnel decisions that even the most casual fan can see are highly questionable at best...causing our highest rated recruit from the last class to opt out of a major bowl game
Broussard averaged 6 yards a carry and almost got 1k yards in a shortened season, but yeah, Hagan is an idiot...

You have no idea what has transpired. The jump from high school to college is immense. How do you know the coaches aren't helping his mental health?

Broussard averaged 6 yards a carry and almost got 1k yards in a shortened season, but yeah, Hagan is an idiot...

You have no idea what has transpired. The jump from high school to college is immense. How do you know the coaches aren't helping his mental health?
For starters I think Font got injured very early and us fans had no idea as to the degree. 2nd Broussard may have been the only back that was quick and fast enough to hit the holes the line made. 3rd and most obvious you don't recruit a 4* thinking they're going to ride the pine for a year and be patient not in this day and age.
Hagan's not an idiot, he coaches a position and has nothing to do with play calling.
I have no idea what's transpired & the jump depends on the level of high school competition prior.

you're putting a lot of words in my mouth here

also, how many YPC have Davis and Mangham averaged?

Last edited:
Denver to Austin Dec 31st 10am arrive 1pm $207+ round-trip, car rental $110, hotel $99. return flight 5pm arrive Denver 615pm... I dont have much time off and my Father lives in Austin. I would sneak down and return without him knowing and feeling guilty. Last Alamo Bowl I had more time and took my Dad.
I'm thinking

Denver to Austin Dec 31st 10am arrive 1pm $207+ round-trip, car rental $110, hotel $99. return flight 5pm arrive Denver 615pm... I dont have much time off and my Father lives in Austin. I would sneak down and return without him knowing and feeling guilty. Last Alamo Bowl I had more time and took my Dad.
I'm thinking
Game is the 29th, right?

Back