What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Buffaloes v Texas Longhorns - Alamo Bowl, 29 Dec, 7pm MT - GAME THREAD

We will lose this game because Texas has much more talent than we do

That's all that really needs to be said. We have some really special players who aren't playing tonight, that's true. So do they.

But looking at the Texas roster, and then looking at ours, it's really no comparison.

Like USC, it's foolish to think we can always be up there with Texas in talent. But the gap can't be this huge, either. Not if we want to compete.

Feels like we NEVER ever hit that long open deep throw! At least as long as Montez and Noyer have been here. Always putting too little air under it. Lewis made one long throw and it was an easy catch. If you cannot make that throw, you should not be in there.
That was literally the only ****ing think montez was good at - the deep ball

Don't argue with the need to play to win, have no hope of winning if you don't.

We needed though to not give up huge chunk plays on defense, we needed to protect the passer, we needed to not have our WRs and TE drop catchable balls, even if they weren't perfect throws.

The coaches have not called a good game but we will not lose this game because of coaching. We will lose this game because Texas has much more talent than we do and made plays when we didn't.
Our recruiting has gone backward though and I don’t see how we will decrease the talent gap with this staff

That was just great coaching by Texas. Numerous times this year I have seen the CU linemen react to an obvious screen and correct mid-play. Not hat time, though.

Unbelievable. I thought a win was a longshot tonight but I at least expected some fight. They've dropped 2 interceptions (with tons of grass in front of them) and 2 touchdowns. They're absolutely pissing away all their opportunities.

Lol. Life as a buff fan. Interception hit Gonzales right in the hands, drop. Next play 30 yd td.
Every single play we could have made this game, we’ve basically botched.

can’t make this stuff up.

Two interceptions with big return yards potentially
Two wide open deep passes missed badly
The worst non penalty ever

This game is not exactly what you would think it is.

Back