What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Buffaloes vs SF Dons Game thread

Valdez...your an idiot...he didn't call the TO...the man has coached three games at CU and you are already all over him...get a life

Ugh. I really had hopes for the basketball season. I hope this is just early season issues with players & coaches getting used to each other.

Valdez...your an idiot...he didn't call the TO...the man has coached three games at CU and you are already all over him...get a life
:lol: This is his team. He just got through with a time out before. You don't think he should've told his kids that we don't have any more time outs? We just lost to san francisco.

It is 3 games in a new system....patience...plus their one true big guy goes down before first game....they have no inside game and no inside defender

:lol: This is his team. He just got through with a time out before. You don't think he should've told his kids that we don't have any more time outs? We just lost to san francisco.

How do you know he didn't and one of them didn't listen? That is such a bang/bang situation that sometimes natural instincts take over. A players first instinct is to call TO in that situation.

It is 3 games in a new system....patience...plus their one true big guy goes down before first game....they have no inside game and no inside defender
We should beat SF with our Backups.

I'm sorry if you don't want to place any blame on Boyle for this loss. I do. Just a poor job coaching. It's inexcusable to have this much talent, and still manage to lose.

How do you know he didn't and one of them didn't listen? That is such a bang/bang situation that sometimes natural instincts take over. A players first instinct is to call TO in that situation.
Yeah. They just didn't listen. :lol:

I want a coach that these kids will listen to. Is that too much to ask?

Although that's a terrible way to lose, I don't think that's the point.

We just lost to SF. I heard that they were playing with 3-4 freshmen and 1 sophmore on the floor. So not only was it SF, but it was a young SF.

Maybe our bball team isn't as good as we thought it was going to be.

Although that's a terrible way to lose, I don't think that's the point.

We just lost to SF. I heard that they were playing with 3-4 freshmen and 1 sophmore on the floor. So not only was it SF, but it was a young SF.

Maybe our bball team isn't as good as we thought it was going to be.

Uh. Ya think?

CU has talent with NO size....winning basketball games like that isn't easy because everyone in Division I ball has some talent but size makes a HUGE difference...just ask Duke who hasn't won a title without big guys that do the dirty work inside.

Boyle is trying to impliment a system defensively that is a lot different that what they ran last year and usually takes one season to get in fully.

You haven't given the guy one fair shake since the season started...so what if he wasn't the guy you wanted hired...he is the coach and will do the job...look at what he has done recruiting wise...TALENT with SIZE equals SUCCESS

The only thing you haven't said yet is fire Bohn for hiring him....so you might want to get that out of the way too

Back