What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado calls for GOLDRUSH vs. Baylor

Yes I'll be at the game, just like I was at Georgia and just like I'll be at Tech, ISU, KjSU, and nebraska

Good. Same with me, minus *ebraksa, but I still might go to that one also. I'll be cheering the Buffs on no matter what I'm wearing. That's what matters.

I liked the call for a 'pink-out' this season with all of CU supporting Breast Cancer Awareness. That would make headlines for CU -- in a good way.

I agree it's the pub we need... sadly you are too late, the perfect game would have been against Baylor

Good. Same with me, minus *ebraksa, but I still might go to that one also. I'll be cheering the Buffs on no matter what I'm wearing. That's what matters.

As long as your at the game and yelling like a mother ****er then that is all that matters. I will be in gold (yellow) tho.

As long as your at the game and yelling like a mother ****er then that is all that matters. I will be in gold (yellow) tho.

I always am. For every game so far this year. I might be in real gold if Alferd actually buys that sweet outfit for me.

We need to do something -- anything - during the game to say F U to Baylor and the way they acted this off-season. I'm thinking have Larry Scott make a speech or something during halftime about CU in the Pac-12, the CU band punking Ken Starr, Ralphie wearing a "Nice try Baylor" sign, something.

They pissed me off.

We need to do something -- anything - during the game to say F U to Baylor and the way they acted this off-season. I'm thinking have Larry Scott make a speech or something during halftime about CU in the Pac-12, the CU band punking Ken Starr, Ralphie wearing a "Nice try Baylor" sign, something.

They pissed me off.

Can we get the Stanford band to guest for half-time in this game?

The "gold" shirts for the Baylor game should say: "We're PAC-in, You're Not!" :haha:

CU band orders a pizza from a corporate sponsor. domino's, papa john's whatever......driver walks into Folsom wearing a BU hat. everything is shown on vid screen. CU band member asks driver, when did you graduate? Driver: Baylor '03. CU band plays BU fight song.

since BU is "significantly" better than CU.....as Starr says.

I like the enthusiasm by the students to organize this, but I'm wearing black. Hope the students all end up wearing gold (yellow) though, it does look pretty cool to have them all a single color.

I support you in your contrariness.... because when u rush the field.... your friends will be able to locate you easier....

I liked the call for a 'pink-out' this season with all of CU supporting Breast Cancer Awareness. That would make headlines for CU -- in a good way.

i FEEL you man... I definitely have a FEELING for breast cancer awareness....

i FEEL you man... I definitely have a FEELING for breast cancer awareness....

A "Pink Out" would be awesome! I could pull the old suit out of mothballs. Well, even if I actually did still have it, I wouldn't be able to fasten the britches or button the shirt, :lol: My mom, wife, and two sister's-in-law are all breast cancer survivors. It touches almost all of us in one way or the other. Yeah, a Pink Out on national TV would be AWESOME!

Georgia's got black in its school colors. We did a black out.

Baylor's got gold in its school colors. We're doing a gold rush.

Makes sense.

We should do black again for Texas Tech, bust out the gold for Iowa State... and then do a silver thing for Kansas State.

C'mon, everyone knows UGA's primary color is red (shudder) and Baylor's is green.

I like the gold rush idea... and I like the PINK OUT even better. Perhaps we can get a facebook page going for the Texas Tech game... a Pink Out

Please don't take this the wrong way but with a black out, a gold rush, a pink out...don't we eventually look like one of those cars with a ton of ribbon stickers on the back? They loose their punch after a while. All good causes etc but it gets kind of silly.

I like the gold rush idea... and I like the PINK OUT even better. Perhaps we can get a facebook page going for the Texas Tech game... a Pink Out

I'll consider it. The only way it would truly work though would be if Mike Bohn and the athletic department supported the idea and gave out free pink shirts to students..Cause there is not a lot of pink buff gear out there

Our "XXXXX Out" color should be Gold/yellow. Black Outs are cool but sitting on the West side looking back at the student section, it looks awful "light" even though everyone was wearing black if you know what I mean.

the blackout looks awesome on the TV, I can tell you that much

These photos are from Iowa's Kinnick Stadium where they managed to get alternating sections in black and yellow. These photos were from their game against Penn State - couldn't find out much about how it was promoted.

Okay, I give in: that looks cool from all directions. I assume you start with sponsors who leave a Black or Gold (for CU's turn) shirt on each seat, and fans willing to play along...

5867360+-+LAS+-+IOWA+VS+PENN+STATE+FOOTBALL++-+10_02_2010+-+20.07.37.jpg

5867561+-+LAS+-+IOWA+VS+PENN+STATE+FOOTBALL++-+10_02_2010+-+21.13.33.jpg

These photos are from Iowa's Kinnick Stadium where they managed to get alternating sections in black and yellow. These photos were from their game against Penn State - couldn't find out much about how it was promoted.

Okay, I give in: that looks cool from all directions. I assume you start with sponsors who leave a Black or Gold (for CU's turn) shirt on each seat, and fans willing to play along...

5867561+-+LAS+-+IOWA+VS+PENN+STATE+FOOTBALL++-+10_02_2010+-+21.13.33.jpg

Holy ****ing ****, I wish we could be that organized.

Maybe we can have a "Domestic Violence - Out" for the Baylor game. All guys show in in prison pjs and crocks, and the girls paint bruises on their chins.

Back