What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado calls for GOLDRUSH vs. Baylor

Maybe we can have a "Domestic Violence - Out" for the Baylor game. All guys show in in prison pjs and crocks, and the girls paint bruises on their chins.

Seeing that Kenneth Starr is Baylor's head honcho, how about everyone show up in a stained blue dress while chomping on a cigar.

:lol: Oh Alferd...if you would like to buy that shirt for me and then sew a nice CU logo on it, I'll wear it. Bring it to the Sackygate and I'll put it on right there for all to see. If not, I'll be in black and white. Frankly though, I don't care what color our fans wear to the game as long as they are there and support the team.

You know, Rugged, I actually found that shirt and it's on clearance ... you will have to buy it for yourself, but check it out:

XL Gold Star Trek Shirt $22

star trek gold.jpgstar trek gold 2.jpg

they sell spock ears, too, if anyone is in the market.

Back