What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ Stanford GameDay thread

Spoon plays the position like you should ... reads the receiver's eyes, then turns to find the ball. Not only does that put you in a position to knock it down or intercept, it also keeps you out of a lot of PI calls.

Like a couple have already said today, we win this thing, and I am calling it a thing because it is not a game.......the defense will have to win it for us.

If we would start looking on the bright side,
I'm looking forward to a Colorado appearance on SC not too 10. Sko Buffs!
But for real, I'm still optimistic

lindgren has been great this year, and has been great today when we're not in the red zone..

plus for at least one of those drives lindsay was injured apparently so.. still not a fan of his playcalls in the red zone but he's hardly up for being fired

lindgren has been great this year, and has been great today when we're not in the red zone..

plus for at least one of those drives lindsay was injured apparently so.. still not a fan of his playcalls in the red zone but he's hardly up for being fired
Lindsay has taken himself out at least twice now

Stan QB with way too much time....when we send people. that's why they have an easy completion and we commit two D fouls

Back