What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Arizona - November 11, 12pm MT - P12N

Do you honestly believe this? I agree that exposure is good, but I don't agree that the players are improving.

Who so far has gotten better this year? From game 1 to now, I don't see a single unit that is playing better, nor any individual segments. There are many that have regressed, significantly.
I think the DL is playing better, but yeah, outside of that I don't really see much improvement elsewhere. Most position groups have been about the same, with the OL regressing. A lot of that has to do with opponents having plenty of film

Here’s what I know - CU has to win this game. My retirement flag will be flown during this game (not sure if above the the stadium or for use with the color guard). But I’d really like it to be a win if that thing is going to be with me forever.
How did you swing that? Inquiring future retiree minds want to know!

How did you swing that? Inquiring future retiree minds want to know!
There’s a guy (former master chief) that works at my command. He’s sort of the “get the flag to places to have it flown for retirements) guy. He actually contacted the XO and the athletic department to see who raises the flag for game days.
He also did for Razorback Stadium, Baum Walker opening day, my high school, and all the ships I’ve landed on.

That's an unusual kickoff time as it's between 2 main windows
Awesome time for me...2 hrs after my evening drinking window open up...can watch it with my local Buffs buddy without it being 4 am and wifes saying no way, and on Pac12 network so I don't have to find some funky dude on youtube that streams it into Europe. HAH, it is a win for sure now. Solid!!!

Last home game of the season. I have spent a ton of money buying tickets this year off the market. Not sure I am even trying for season tickets next season. This losing crap is getting really old. I wasn't expecting Pac12 title, but was expecting to improve as the season progressed. Well we have all seen this before. Hype train comes off the rails after we all start believing. Go Buffs let's make a bowl.... starts this Saturday.

Last home game of the season. I have spent a ton of money buying tickets this year off the market. Not sure I am even trying for season tickets next season. This losing crap is getting really old. I wasn't expecting Pac12 title, but was expecting to improve as the season progressed. Well we have all seen this before. Hype train comes off the rails after we all start believing. Go Buffs let's make a bowl.... starts this Saturday.
4 > 1

Were on our way. You implied that there are coaching problems and Id agree that there are.

Guess I need to sign up for the Fubo free trial period again. Worked like a charm last time.

Sooo AZ is 6-2 with wins over UCLA, Stanford and Oregon state? Great. I thought they were supposed to be terrible. Whats going on there?

Sooo AZ is 6-2 with wins over UCLA, Stanford and Oregon state? Great. I thought they were supposed to be terrible. Whats going on there?
They're 6-3, but either way, they were 1-11 in 2021 to 5-7 in 2022 and are odds on favorites to finish 8-4 in year 3 under Fisch.

Talk about the old school/traditional turnaround schedule of "lose big, lose small, win small, win big". Assuming that QB sticks around, they will likely be major contenders in the Big 12 next year.

Wonder if Fisch is a candidate to get poached, though.

They're 6-3, but either way, they were 1-11 in 2021 to 5-7 in 2022 and are odds on favorites to finish 8-4 in year 3 under Fisch.

Talk about the old school/traditional turnaround schedule of "lose big, lose small, win small, win big". Assuming that QB sticks around, they will likely be major contenders in the Big 12 next year.

Wonder if Fisch is a candidate to get poached, though.
Big Fisch, little pond?

I was pretty underwhelmed by the Fisch hire but it's turned to be a good one. Especially, since the prior decade at U of A was retread city with Rich Rod and Kev Sumlin.....two guys whose careers were already trending very down when they took the job in Tucson.

Back