What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Arizona - November 11, 12pm MT - P12N

This is also our swansong appearance on Pac 12 Network.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

We're on the Pac 12 Network. It doesn't matter whether we were the only game of the day, no one is watching this on the east coast.
Nearly every timeslot you listed as worse than this one is attached to a national broadcast. THE reason why I hate this timeslot is because we’re not on a national broadcast.

i had this one pencilled in as a p12 network game for sure. thusly, i have already made me glorious arrangements to be there in person. and, i won't be freezing my ass off because it is not a ****ing night game in November which seems to be what i catch every time i travel back for november game.

in other words, this is ****ING PERFECT.

do people still burn coaches on the hill to celebrate? asking for a friend.

i kid i kid.

Run Go GIF by Oakland Zoo

We were guaranteed at least one more Pac-12 Net broadcast, this works out perfectly for fans attending the game, better even than 1:30 as it will end before sunset.

Nearly every timeslot you listed as worse than this one is attached to a national broadcast. THE reason why I hate this timeslot is because we’re not on a national broadcast.
Then that's a silly reason to be upset. We're contractually required to be on the P12 network again this season, so we're guaranteed at least one game that is not a national broadcast. On behalf of myself and all the other CU fans who have either had to get to campus at 8:00 am or earlier or be out in the cold past 1:00 am for all other home games this season, I'm glad it's for the last home game.

i had this one pencilled in as a p12 network game for sure. thusly, i have already made me glorious arrangements to be there in person. and, i won't be freezing my ass off because it is not a ****ing night game in November which seems to be what i catch every time i travel back for november game.

in other words, this is ****ING PERFECT.

i kid i kid.

Maybe Coach O'Boyle?

i kid i kid.

noting the "i kid, i kid", I'm still unclear if you really meant to type 'coaches' or 'couches'

Then that's a silly reason to be upset. We're contractually required to be on the P12 network again this season, so we're guaranteed at least one game that is not a national broadcast. On behalf of myself and all the other CU fans who have either had to get to campus at 8:00 am or earlier or be out in the cold past 1:00 am for all other home games this season, I'm glad it's for the last home game.
not upset. It’s just that our original talk was about preferred time slots. I understand that we have an agreement. That doesn’t make the slot more desirable.

200.gif

this is how i remember we dealt with non-performers. have things changed so much that this no longer ok? ****. boulder is so ****ing woke these days.

Meh. Exposure is good. The players on the team will get better.
Do you honestly believe this? I agree that exposure is good, but I don't agree that the players are improving.

Who so far has gotten better this year? From game 1 to now, I don't see a single unit that is playing better, nor any individual segments. There are many that have regressed, significantly.

200.gif

this is how i remember we dealt with non-performers. have things changed so much that this no longer ok? ****. boulder is so ****ing woke these days.
I wonder if the guy that had his heart cut out was pissed off if the ritual didn’t work to please the gods enough? The priest, shaman, or whatever holds up the heart towards the sun or moon to present them with the offering, and the guy,that is mortally wounded, says “Did it work?!” Before fading out…

Random curiosity of the moment.

Back