What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Arizona - November 11, 12pm MT - P12N

Maybe, just maybe, our issue has been the team sitting around all day in the hotel??
Well when your head coach goes out to say “I hate night games” the day before playing a ****ass Stanford team at night, then you go a lose, the team may take on that identity.

Last edited:
A few years ago, some Allbuffs poster had a similar notion for not just that particular year, but long term. He did some research and showed some compelling evidence that historically the Buffs have played much better during daylight than after dark.
Thanks for posting - anecdotally I’ve felt this but thought maybe I was eating crazy pills since so many posters keep talking about “we’ve got xxx team at home, at night!“ like it was some huge advantage.

Thanks for posting - anecdotally I’ve felt this but thought maybe I was eating crazy pills since so many posters keep talking about “we’ve got xxx team at home, at night!“ like it was some huge advantage.
I wish I could find the post. I remember it being really good.

Same. Ugh. Used an email i set up in 1997. Reminder set to cancel tomorrow.
I’ve set up many email accounts, but haven’t been able to get a free fubo trial sub since mid last season. They keep saying my card is bad. Sling it is. Can’t wait for the PAC(1)2 Network to DIE! Hopefully the bball season has many games on ESPN or similar this year.

I will take a Wilkerson and Smoke heavy run game all day

Smoke is still suited and playing, right? Just not walking for Senior Day?

Schurmur is on KOA

says we weren't good in the 1st half, but rebounded and 'just ran out of time' in the 2nd.
Says the team didn't take advantage of several big play possibilities (not his fault, as I'm hearing it)
"we're fighting like heck to develop the run game " (11 carries last week, 4 just running the clock out)
Not impressive

we had a lot of luck the 1st few games. we need a lot today

We get 3 interceptions and a fumble, win a close one

Back