What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Murray St - 2012 Charleston Classic Final - Game Thread

This team is gritty. I'm most impressed with the mental strength of such a young team. No reason why the sweet 16 isn't a goal.

I am stunned by how good this team appears to be so far. I was expecting more growing pains, and there have been some, but they are good enough to overcome them. Keep it up Buffs!

Gotta say I was questioning Chen as a starter and even when Tad added him to the team, but he clearly fits Tad's plan. He is also tough as hell and playing some lockdown D, he had some tough assignments this week.

Did we end up playing basically the toughest draw of this tournament? Maybe that's a silly question

I am stunned by how good this team appears to be so far. I was expecting more growing pains, and there have been some, but they are good enough to overcome them. Keep it up Buffs!

6 freshmen is outweighed by Tad getting extra practices from that European trip. We are ridiculously well coached on the defensive end.

Also fantastic that this tournament was on the East Coast and that the word will get out about CU thanks to the fact our tournament included programs from the ACC, Big East, SEC, Big XII, A-10, SoCon and OVC. Perfect example is a guy like Jay Williams now recognizing that CU is a top 25 team and voting accordingly.

Damn - winning games on Sunday night is tough - can't find and new stories :smile2:

Great start to the season, before the start of the season, I would have taken 2-2 with such a young squad. 4-0 is unbelievable. The team already has a good resume,the NCAA selection committee can't screw us over this year.

Great start to the season, before the start of the season, I would have taken 2-2 with such a young squad. 4-0 is unbelievable. The team already has a good resume,the NCAA selection committee can't screw us over this year.
you are as premature as your father.

Great win and great job winning the tourney. RPI looking great and to think these young players beat a team loaded with seniors.

Great win. The first tourney win of.the season. Can't wait for the next.

Nice to get the next six days off. Three games in four days takes its toll. Tad has done a great job getting the Buffs fit and battle ready. Murray State looked gassed and the Buffs just kept on hammering.

The defense looks so good this early in the season. It was evident by the points that both Dayton and Baylor put up against their respective opponents after us. And to think we aren't even close to midseason form yet...

Check this AP photo

20121118__buffs21~p1.jpg

Back