What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Nebraska - 2023 - Official Game Thread

I have spent the last 13 years, since the last CU/NU game I attended, rolling my hatred for the nubs into a tight little ball.

I have spent the last several months, since it became apparent that I was going to this game, forging that hatred into something powerful.

I have spent the last 12 hours feasting on spicy Indian food and drinking Indian malt liquor, and have just switched back to liquor from coffee in order to focus this hatred.

I want CU to come out of the gates swinging, and not let up until the final whistle. I want everyone in the stands to focus their hatred towards those mother ****ers in red for 3.5 straight hours. I want nubs not to be able to field a full 85 man roster, not because they quit because are disillusioned with football, but because this game forces them to question their existence after wht CU does to them today.

I love you all.

I will catch you on the flip side
I feel beatific.

Wonderful.

At peace with the world.

Everything is amazing.

I love you all.

Only complaint I have from a football standpoint was the playcalling around the goal line toward the end of 3Q. You absolutely can’t call that set of plays on first and goal from the 3 or whatever. First real bonehead stuff from Lewis. I expect that to not happen again
I thought overall the short yardage play calling was pretty poor - way too much horizontal and behind or at the LOS action. We got speed but hate behind the stick plays there.

I know it’s been discussed, but I was at the previous ‘braska game and there were NOTICEABLY fewer this year. However I did see several wearing black shirts with a red “N”, but not a ton.

I guess they’re so embarrassed they are trying to be more incognito.

I can’t believe Big Noon will be here again with the game scheduled to be on ESPN.
They can continue to come and keep the excitement going. I loved the sign that won the contest. Having great CU signs on national TV is great for me, and will be great for recruiting.
Congrats on the win.
I fixed that for you. No one here is interested in engaging any Husker deal with tacks in their mouth.

Your tears on the other hand…

Beating the huskers is right up there with jerking off on a plane
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Very consistent guy. We need that. Antonio is still gonna have his game at some point. And then there is hunter horn Dawson and Edwards. What a spoil of riches.
I think as Buff fans the only thing about our offensive statistics outside of Shedeur that is going to be consistent is the inconsistency.

This is a team that is loaded with options to get the ball to who would be the first option on a lot of P5 schools.

Teams are going to have to pick who they want to try to stop and Lewis is going to attack them with the ones they don't focus on.

Shedeur makes this all happen because of his ability to read and make decisions. His mental game is elite at the college level, he will find the open guy and he will deliver the ball to where that guy can make something out of it.

This may mean that a guy had 150 yards and a couple TDs one week and 2-3 catches for 25 yards the next. Last week Edwards was the receiver of the game, today he had 3 receptions for 8 yards. Last week Weaver was one of four with over 100 yards but Hunter was the star, this week the Huskers tried to limit Hunter (3 catches 73 yards, 0TD) but Weaver blew up for 170 yards on 10 catches and a TD.

Next week who knows who will be piling up the numbers but we know it will be somebody.

I know it’s been discussed, but I was at the previous ‘braska game and there were NOTICEABLY fewer this year. However I did see several wearing black shirts with a red “N”, but not a ton.

I guess they’re so embarrassed they are trying to be more incognito.
They showed one on the broadcast in a red Falcons Sanders jersey.

Back