What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Stanford- October 13, 2023 - 8pm MT, ESPN

Look on the bright side, at least we **** the bed while Luke Grimes and Cedrick the Entertainer were on the sidelines…

three shots grand Marnier

giphy.gif

Bro, we did not take advantage enough of Zay on the outside with 6. He was killing that man. We just didn't abuse what we needed to abuse. This is where Sean let's take what the defense gives us is stupid. Abuse where they are weak. Sean thinks like a college coach and that's where he's weak. His scheme has a lot of beauty but he doesn't make NFL level adjustments.
His is perhaps the worst run scheme any of us have ever seen. It worked ok at Kent State, but I doubt it worked when they played decent competition.

His is perhaps the worst run scheme any of us have ever seen. It worked ok at Kent State, but I doubt it worked when they played decent competition.
We can't recruit these good running backs and just not use them. I get the oline has their issues but I can't keep hearing that excuse to not use these beasts of our RBs

His scheme is beautiful. His playcalling is my issue. I also don't like the RB sub pattern. The OL wasn't awful today. I really didn't think they played bad outside of the 3rd quarter where they struggled but they did make adjustments. The playcalling tho...

His scheme is beautiful. His playcalling is my issue. I also don't like the RB sub pattern. The OL wasn't awful today. I really didn't think they played bad outside of the 3rd quarter where they struggled but they did make adjustments. The playcalling tho...
Disagree on the run scheme so far.

There is entirely too much thinking going on with this coaching staff and it trickles down to the players. No rhythm because one players disappear and are on the bench for no reason, too many substitutions. You don't have to substitute every single play. The offensive line is just clueless
I love the DNVR guys, but I don't get their Andre' Hart love at all. They are constantly talking him up as a future head coach. It seems to be entirely based on the fact that they like him in interviews & press conferences and they say the players love him. I've seen no evidence that he isn't in over his head at the P5 level. His job was to figure out who his guys were in fall camp. No one grows into their roll when they are in and out of the lineup.

Not convinced Gary Harrell is up to this, either. Same problem with guys in and out with no apparent rhyme or reason. Pick a guy and give him 20 carries. Let someone get into a rhythm! And Dylan is obviously not that guy. Great talent, but wasted by running him inside. At least we saw a bit less of that tonight.

Prime was asked about OT decision to go on O and he just said because they have a good QB. I wish someone would ask about the actual advantage of going on defense first. He HAS to answer that question and acknowledge it. It’s literally not a thing for it to be more advantageous to take the ball first in college OT

Prime was asked about OT decision to go on O and he just said because they have a good QB. I wish someone would ask about the actual advantage of going on defense first. He HAS to answer that question and acknowledge it. It’s literally not a thing for it to be more advantageous to take the ball first in college OT
I'll go first on offense every single time with the way the D was looking going into the OT. Same thing against CSU. They couldn't stop Stanford. They literally scored on the 1st play.

Now we see if this team has any response. Usually we've see CU teams collapse after these things. They were setup for a good chance at a bowl game. Now they have to scrap out two wins against superior competition.

Let's see if all the platitudes show up with a rebound in the second half of the season.

Coaching staff better figure their own **** out. Stop a ****ing crossing route, protect the QB, stop ****ing around with personnel, and run the ball every once in awhile.

Back