What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Stanford- October 13, 2023 - 8pm MT, ESPN

U just proved how liberal and dumb u r! My Mountaineers r 4-2, and dominated last nights game, only to lose on a last second hail mary! WVU is in much much better shape than Colorado right now!
Whatever you say Cousin ****er... How is Your Sister mom... After Brother Dad got Crossfaded on Meth and PBR and smacked her around

Last edited:
He's mad about losing via the hail Mary so he's here because we lost in a tragic manner so this is his way to feel better about himself when he's the world's biggest loser and makes WV fans look terrible.
Plus he's sick
sick ben stiller GIF

U just proved how liberal and dumb u r! My Mountaineers r 4-2, and dominated last nights game, only to lose on a last second hail mary! WVU is in much much better shape than Colorado right now!
just a friendly reminder, Cousin ****er... Incest is a crime in most states....

I know some will agree and some won't but I want Woods at safety. Ward is just too small and it just makes it harder for us. I know he's grading out well but it's hurting the other players. We are already small. We can't be that small in every position group

I know some will agree and some won't but I want Woods at safety. Ward is just too small and it just makes it harder for us. I know he's grading out well but it's hurting the other players. We are already small. We can't be that small in every position group
It's hard to talk anyone up right now but I like ward better, he really flies around. Not sure about assignments but he has athleticism that woods doesnt.

Man, I just hope Tyler Brown gets eligible. Replacing Bailey with Brown would do wonders to our running attack.

That said, I want to see I formation plays against UCLA. Under the center plays

Man, I just hope Tyler Brown gets eligible. Replacing Bailey with Brown would do wonders to our running attack.

That said, I want to see I formation plays against UCLA. Under the center plays
I'd bet money we don't see Shedeur under Center at all this season. Did he go under center at Jackson st.?

I've seen some outsiders blame 2 for the lost.

I can't disagree with them. I blamed Matt Ryan for the 28-3 joke. When he was managing the game, he was fine but when NE forced Ryan to carry the Falcons, he couldn't.

2 carried us but when he needed to manage the game, he didn't. That's on him. Learning lesson

I've seen some outsiders blame 2 for the lost.

I can't disagree with them. I blamed Matt Ryan for the 28-3 joke. When he was managing the game, he was fine but when NE forced Ryan to carry the Falcons, he couldn't.

2 carried us but when he needed to manage the game, he didn't. That's on him. Learning lesson
There is plenty of blame to go around. It's definitely not just one player.

We're at a record after 7 games that many of us would've said was a great success coming into the season. We stole one at TCU and **** the bed in this one. It does make getting to a bowl harder, but this team can steal other wins. Gotta see how the team and staff respond to a new kind of adversity.

He's mad about losing via the hail Mary so he's here because we lost in a tragic manner so this is his way to feel better about himself when he's the world's biggest loser and makes WV fans look terrible.
I don't care what happened to West Virginia. This is a horrible loss. There is no excuse for what happened in the 2nd half. Being up 29-0 and not being able to put somebody away (especially somebody who is as ****ing bad as Stanford is) isn't on lack of talent.

The 2nd half looked like the team who played against CSU. The immaturity up there is a problem-and I think it goes back to a couple of things. One, we looked like we thought the game was over at halftime given how we played in the second half. That's on coaching to me. This staff coached like they thought they had done enough to win in one half. You keep the foot on the gas in that situation.....I don't care about taking **** for running up the score. If Stanford can't stop you, that's on them.

We hear prime talk about needing 7-8 more Dawgs. That number is probably more like 12-15 in reality. This isn't the first time we've played like we spent too much time reading press clippings.j

Last edited:
It's hard to talk anyone up right now but I like ward better, he really flies around. Not sure about assignments but he has athleticism that woods doesnt.
Woods is the only DB that can actually tackle. I know it doesn't matter if he can't cover, but then, did anyone cover last night?

Back