What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v UConn - NCAA Tourney - Official Thread - Thursday 11.30am

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to agree. They don't have an amazing resume, hence the seed.

That being said, Hamilton and Adams will be the two most gifted players on the court. To be clear, I'm not saying they will play the best today or will be the best on the court, rather, they will be the guys ultimately playing at the highest level.

Hamilton is more ready and could completely take over and put UConn at a different level from where they were most of the season.

Or he might have one of his poor shooting games. Who knows?
Am very interested in how both teams perform today. Both have had inconsistencies but shown periods of excellent play. I can only take the word of UConn fans about their young talent, but UConn has a history of talent that makes this reasonable. Apart from my extreme preference that CU win, team/player performance and game flow will be fascinating. At least for CU and UConn fans, if nobody else. As I see it, anything could happen.

That being said, Hamilton and Adams will be the two most gifted players on the court.

Weird. I see Josh Scott listed #39 in the country in kenpom's offensive efficiency and he was on the first team PAC12 all-defensive team. I can't seem to find Hamilton or Adams anywhere.

Weird. I see Josh Scott listed #39 in the country in kenpom's offensive efficiency and he was on the first team PAC12 all-defensive team. I can't seem to find Hamilton or Adams anywhere.

Probably cuz you are looking at the Pac-12 list.

tumblr_mnhv70yXhM1qewacoo1_500.jpg

article-2191541-14A33D2F000005DC-608_634x449.jpg

Yeah, Hamilton only averages 12/9/5 as a forward, he needs to step up his game.

Huge opportunity here. It's time to take the step from just making the tournament to winning some games. Only done so in '97 and '12 since the tournament expanded

Adams is averaging about the same as the freshman years of Kemba, Shabazz and Emeka. They all won NCs as upper classmen and turned out pretty good.

And, yes, Adams belongs in that group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back