What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v UConn - NCAA Tourney - Official Thread - Thursday 11.30am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guards, Guards, Guards! We have only hit our ceiling with Tad if this is the best guard play he ever gets. Next year, better guards on the way- White better take a decent chunk of Fortunes' minutes and Peters better be able to contribute some minutes at the point. I suspect we'll see significantly better guard play next season.

XJ sounding like he means business next year. He is gonna try and earn that paycheck. Might be a fun ride if the guard play can improve even a little.

Define "strong contributor." You are just throwing out feel-good platitudes right now.
I think he will bring a lot of energy off the bench. I'm not sure if he'll turn into much of a scoring threat. I think he's got a really good, what do you call it, "Basketball IQ." Why not provide your opinion of him rather than playing the asshole card you're so good at?

I feel like some people on this board really overrate the importance of in-game coaching in basketball.
UConn just changed from down 9, not playing d, not trapping, not doubling J40 to doing all of that magically on their own? Or did their coach tell them to?

Can someone post links to post game interviews?
-Buffs radio (Mark Johnson interviews coach and a player)
-The video press conference (usually includes coach and a player or two)

Can someone post links to post game interviews?
-Buffs radio (Mark Johnson interviews coach and a player)
-The video press conference (usually includes coach and a player or two)
They weren't going to have Tad on due to NCAA post game interviews. They were having Rodney B. on instead and I didn't wait for that.

I think he will bring a lot of energy off the bench. I'm not sure if he'll turn into much of a scoring threat. I think he's got a really good, what do you call it, "Basketball IQ." Why not provide your opinion of him rather than playing the asshole card you're so good at?
I think he is nothing more than an 8ish minutes off the bench guy. Not an energy guy either.

I think he is nothing more than an 8ish minutes off the bench guy. Not an energy guy either.

He's the only PG we had that pushed the tempo and drove the lane. He has a lot of development for sure, but his ceiling certainly is higher than 8ish minutes.

This argument is stale. If you're okay with being just a step above mediocre then that's great. Lack of past success should not be a barometer for a coach. We have new facilities, new AD and it's time to make the change. But we won't. We will be flirting with the bottom of the PAC 12 next year when we lose Scott.
Welcome back to the basketball forum. We didn't see you all year until this thread.

Miss the old neg rep button.

Don't mind the **** above, his only post in the basketball forum during the '12-'13 season was during our WIN against **** Baylor where he was complaining about Tad's FT coaching abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back