What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado versus Iowa 12/22/2017 @ 7PM BTN

CU and their patented scoring slumps. They should sue teams that have scoring slumps for copyright infringement.

Buffs defense has gone to crap in this Iowa run. Hoping they learn from it.

That is one of the most bizarre plays I’ve ever seen. And thankfully the free throw doesn’t screw is.

FIRST bad call against Iowa, and their fans are booing! They've been getting every call (and non-call) all night, and the too-little-too-late make up call gets them upset. Unbelievable.

Killed on the glass, George largely invisible, and being on the ugly side of the whistle in what is essentially a road game all too much to overcome for a young team.

Want to re-watch this second half to see the half dozen really poor calls, starting with that massive CARRY on the dribble early in the first half. Buffs up by 5, and then the crappy calls just kept adding up. Gotta fight through it, but still so young at spots, not sure how to do that yet. The better team did not win!!!

Killed on the glass, George largely invisible, and being on the ugly side of the whistle in what is essentially a road game all too much to overcome for a young team.
We were also terrible from the line in our limited opportunities there.

Most I've been able to watch any game so far this season. Definitely a fun squad to watch, but I'm not sure there are going to be more than 5 or 6 conference wins.

Dallas Walton showed the ability to score in the first half, he looks lost a lot on defense though and is not aggressive at all on the boards.

I don't get the big 10 network and am just going on the result. Iowa licks the tapir's taint this year. Not a good result.

I don't get the big 10 network and am just going on the result. Iowa licks the tapir's taint this year. Not a good result.
High energy pro Iowa crowd which appeared to influence the refs a wee bit. Iowa went to the line 36 times to 17 for the Buffs. Game, set, match.

Last edited:
just watched the game. tough loss because we were in the game and could've won it. screw it, I'm ready for Pac play!

High energy pro Iowa crowd which appeared to influence the refs a wee bit. Iowa went to the line 36 times to 17 for the Buffs. Game, set, match.
This. Not sure what conference the refs were from, but they were somewhat obviously effected by the pro Iowa crowd, and this team is still too young to overcome that.

Team does have the talent to be good with a year or two of experience and growth. Definitely need to get much stronger on the boards, both mentally and physically.

Typical Tad offensive performance...year seven....no tourney this year....lower third Pac 12 finish expected...is this our future??? One NCAA tournament win every 7 years? Dont tell me we are young...will get better. What players got better under Tads coaching? Dinwiddie was good at the outset...as was Booker...Scott.... Collier and King have not gotten appreciably better...maybe Dallas Walton but he is tbd still. MK4 is the BEST player on the team without doubt..like Dinwiddie dude has skills. The long term prognosis on Tad is to lurk a little below .500 in conf and finish 5th/6th....get a tourney bid every other year...I guess that is good enuff...

Typical Tad offensive performance...year seven....no tourney this year....lower third Pac 12 finish expected...is this our future??? One NCAA tournament win every 7 years? Dont tell me we are young...will get better. What players got better under Tads coaching? Dinwiddie was good at the outset...as was Booker...Scott.... Collier and King have not gotten appreciably better...maybe Dallas Walton but he is tbd still. MK4 is the BEST player on the team without doubt..like Dinwiddie dude has skills. The long term prognosis on Tad is to lurk a little below .500 in conf and finish 5th/6th....get a tourney bid every other year...I guess that is good enuff...

wtf?! ... ... ...I see why the mods have labeled you as "Whiny Bitch"... ...

Merry Christmas!

Yep, Dinwiddie, Booker, Scott...all came in to the program scoring more points, dishing out more assists, grabbing more boards, and genuinely looking like better players...than when they left.

It's been said time and time again, there are valid criticisms of Tad, especially when it comes to the offensive side of the floor. Using baseless opinions lazily disguised as facts to push your agenda isn't the right approach, my dude.

Two questions for you. How many CU bball games have you been to this year? And what programs would you use as realistic ones to aspire to?

My answers: I live in Denver, am a fan, have no wife or kids, work a 9-5, and have been to 1 this season. I'd say that we can realistically attain similar success to Cal (more densely populated area, richer bball heritage), Georgia (spoiler: they aren't successful but are in a similar bball situation), or Minnesota being the best case (similar metro area, balance of bball and football heritage)

Back