What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs USC Game

Say Dorrell comes out and says "we've underrecruited at QB and a few other key positions" next week, which is the "obvious problem". How does that help make the situation better?
It may not actually change what happens on this Saturday.

What it does change is my, and other fan's, viewpoint on the future of the program.

Right now, I have zero hope for Saturday, and even less for any Saturday in October 2022.

Actually voicing an acknowledgment of the real problems means that they might actually get addressed.

Instead, right now, I feel like there are a bunch of problems and zero indication that any of them have even been recognized, let alone that someone is going to try and fix it.

Instead, what I see is a house on fire and everyone inside is saying that it must be warm outside.

I keep reading that sentiment and it makes no sense to me. Why is anyone worried about what the coaches say in public? The offense is good or it is bad and nothing the coaches say at a press conference will make a difference. I'm frustrated watching the offense, but can't figure out why it matters what the coaches say on Tuesdays.
I've been trying to find a word to describe my feelings about this offense and I don't think frustrated even comes close to it.

To have a shot tomorrow? We need someone to step up on offense and make some plays... BLew, a RB, or WR needs to make some plays. Can not count on the OL (would be nice though) so a playmaker needs to make some plays.

Bold prediction: We are going to run it down their throats. Just wanted to go on record and I'm willing to take the brutal punishment I'll deserve if I'm wrong. But I think the OL will be coming together.

Bold prediction: We are going to run it down their throats. Just wanted to go on record and I'm willing to take the brutal punishment I'll deserve if I'm wrong. But I think the OL will be coming together.
Who are your starting five OL for this game?

also having Mustafa back and hopefully Lang is healthy along with Wells...have to get pressure on their QB, they have one of the best receivers in college with London.

Same as last week according to Depth Chart.

Fenske finally made Depth Chart fir first time. #2 C.
This might not be as crazy as it sounds. I don't see our OL being that great (particularly if Wiley is starting), but USC's D this year is as bad as I've seen them have for some time.

Now watch Chev come out in a 00 package..

Colorado first offensive series through 4 weeks. That is some quality right there. Sets the tone for sure.

Northern Colorado 6 yards - punt
Texas A&M 16 yards - interception
Minnesota -15 yards - punt
ASU -7 yards - punt

• Haha
Reactions: wip
"USC is stumbling into the game with the 179th fewest rushing yards per game in the nation, having accrued only 117.3 on average. The Buffaloes have experienced some struggles of their own as they are 242nd worst in the nation in passing yards per game, with only 85 on average."

I'm still looking forward to this game. USC is a dumpster fire right now. CU has been a dumpster fire since 2003 so the advantage of how to operate in this environment sits on the CU sideline.
we're more experienced sucking than they are! checkmate USC!!!!

I'm still looking forward to this game. USC is a dumpster fire right now. CU has been a dumpster fire since 2003 so the advantage of how to operate in this environment sits on the CU sideline.
Colorado is the feel good game that other dumpster fire teams always get on their schedule.

Can we go back to our astounding stat of an average of zero yards on our opening drives?

That initial drive is the product of film study and strategic game planning. It's the drive that says, "we know where your weaknesses are, and we're going to exploit them until you adjust, and then, we know what we're going to exploit when you adjust, mother****ers."

An entire week of preparation has earned us a combined (and average) zero yards across four games. There have been no first downs and one turnover.

Just think about that.

Can we go back to our astounding stat of an average of zero yards on our opening drives?

That initial drive is the product of film study and strategic game planning. It's the drive that says, "we know where your weaknesses are, and we're going to exploit them until you adjust, and then, we know what we're going to exploit when you adjust, mother****ers."

An entire week of preparation has earned us a combined (and average) zero yards across four games. There have been no first downs and one turnover.

Just think about that.

Coaches have not opened up the playbook yet.

Back