What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ West Virginia prediction thread

23-27 WVU.

I picked CU to beat CSU and Toledo, and we lost. I picked Wyo to beat us and we one. I gotta pick the loss in this one. It might work again.

we get something we haven't seen much of for a long time.....defensive scores. D gives us 14 points....and Buffs win.

Buffs 30
WVU 26

Best Case -
Buffs - 30
WVU - 21

Worst Case -
Buffs - 10
WVU - 48

I'm going with Best Case because.... um.. I am a Buffs fan.

Buffs 42
WVU 17

Because this is what it will take to satisfy me the Buffs have a ghost of a chance to salvage the season.

In reality I think the opposite is what will likely happen.

Afterwards, CU will have little things to fix, stuff to tweak, and fans will be waiting for the "pop".

Afterwards, CU will have little things to fix, stuff to tweak, and fans will be waiting for the "pop".

But hey, at least the kids will get an orange slice and a juicebox following the game! Doesn't really matter who wins as long as everyone gets to play and have a good time, right? :sad1:

they won't be looking past us with Syracuse and Marshall on the schedule. this game will be all about our defense. if we can put a game plan together that contains Brown and Devine, we should be able to move the ball against a D that has given up over 20 points a game.

CU - 17
WVU - 13

we look slow, cody gets sacked 4 times, goes 20 for 55 and we get our asses kicked.

Pretty amazing - if you throw out the wv guy, I tally 21 votes each (that includes a couple of obvious snarky votes). The optimism is amazing, considering the typical posts in the football forum.

I think the WV offense is just too much at this point They've had blowouts against Liberty and E Carolina, but also put up 30 against Auburn in their loss. Looking at the scores against Auburn it looks like all Devine, but they were well-balanced on offense with more yards in the air. Didn't see the game, but they gave up 5 picks and a fumble against only one pick Auburn gave up. I guess it would be easy enough to just put down our average scores: WV 33 CU 26

West Virginia coach Bill Stewart:
"I see a lot of talent from this Colorado team. A lot of misfiring, but a lot of talent and it was shown this week against a very tough Wyoming team," Stewart said. "They played very hard against Colorado State and Toledo, but they were just misfiring. So I see a talented group of people that beat us last year. They have good running backs, quarterback and receivers."
Buffs: 31
WVA: 20

last week i refused to make a prediction and we won. i am taking that same strategy this week.

you cant announce your strateegery! that lets the cat out of the bag and is thus, a jinx. way to go FC. we are all very dissappointed in you. especially dbt. :cool:

Back